Lambert & England

Tac-tics

"Should Capello and co be casting an eye over here?"

Was this not your original question? You then go on several times to suggest he should be looked and also that he could do a job better than half the premier league strikers. Then when no one agrees with your quite bizarre suggestion backtrack and say you actually dont think he should play for England anyway, thus answering your own question, no he shouldn't be looked at because he is blatently not an international standard player. Not the sharpest tool in the box are you.

I do think that he could do a good target man job compared to other PL strikers. I have not once said he should, I have said, there would be in no harm in looking if the standard AND form is'nt up to it now either in the PL or CCC, I think he should of been looked at, that is all, not an England regular, jesus christ sweetie. I, I think I just proved my point.

I go on to answer my own question? tis this not the point of internet forums. Please.

It's a long way off, he perhaps could do a job in the Premiership but it is too early to tell really.

The more i see him the more i think he has been underated, however i think Pards has managed to get a bit more out of him by slimming him down.

Personally, like is said previously, i think he would be out played by premier league CB's, he is not quite there yet, his movement is not top level quality and at times as i said he is out headed by bigger, experianced center halves, for example i wouldn't give him much chance against Jardi and Fonte.

If he were to go into the prem it would be for a team at the lower end of the table, perhaps Hull etc, Stoke might take him on mind.

bump

I do think that he could do a good target man job compared to other PL strikers. I have not once said he should, I have said, there would be in no harm in looking if the standard AND form is'nt up to it now either in the PL or CCC, I think he should of been looked at, that is all, not an England regular, jesus christ sweetie. I, I think I just proved my point.

I go on to answer my own question? tis this not the point of internet forums. Please.

But the standard and form in the PL and CC is up to it, certiainly 15 or so strikers in the PL and CC which were listed earlier on thread, so to answer your question should Capello and co be casting a look over here. Jesus Christ sweetie, i think i have just proved my point.

But the standard and form in the PL and CC is up to it, certiainly 15 or so strikers in the PL and CC which were listed earlier on thread, so to answer your question should Capello and co be casting a look over here. Jesus Christ sweetie, i think i have just proved my point.

I think we have just broken the ice, my question, which I put to the forum, with pro's and con's have now just been answered by you.

Thats all it was, trust me, I'm not sat here with 8ft x 10ft white banner, glitter, Rickie Lambert cut out, FA certificate and ***** stick to the words "Rickie for England".

So the posts, disregarding my POV with out fully appreciating it my point, was a tad ghey.

I think we have just broken the ice, my question, which I put to the forum, with pro's and con's have now just been answered by you.

Thats all it was, trust me, I'm not sat here with 8ft x 10ft white banner, glitter, Rickie Lambert cut out, FA certificate and ***** stick to the words "Rickie for England".

So the posts, disregarding my POV with out fully appreciating it my point, was a tad ghey.

Yes they were tictac, i'm glad you admit your posts where ghey.