Silverspoon club by wembley

OldNick

O.K... I have no blinded gripe with him, as in I don't just have a pop for the sake of having a pop.

Anyone who is happy to put themselves in the paper, t.v and radio at any given opportunity has to be prepared to take the rough with the smooth.

Irritates the sh!t out of me when people want to be 'famous' and lap it up when things are going good but then whinge and whine when something goes wrong and people turn on them... you can't have your cake and eat it.

Here's one for you... if Nick didn't do all of the countless interviews in the press and media... would there be all this 'personal abuse' ? Answer = NO, because nobody would have a clue who he was... and to be honest, wouldn't care.

It is very funny that he chose to do business ( and get ripped off by ) with a skate limp-wristed grass though.

I agree Mr Illingsworth (who sits behind me in the Kingsland and I do talk to) represesents Mr illingsworth and no one else. Anyone who hires allegedly a doss house of a night club and charges to get in and where you have to queue excessively for a drink is bound to get abused. He is just jealous of the success of the success of this forum. By way of balance I do read the Ugly and the comments on there this season are much better than when they were Lowe luvvies wanting a seat on the board for the Trust. PS can I have 4 seats on one of your coaches Stu when we reach the play off final at Wembley. Regards:smt071

Nick is welcome to buy the SaintsWeb accounts from Companies House for £1, where he will find that precisely £0.00 has been taken out by the directors.

It would be fair to say I'm pretty disappointed with that comment, considering I publicised the event on here on his behalf.

And not to mention that Saints Web is not working in competition with Southampton FC as his range of merchandise is. There is no SFC equivelent to Saints Web.

That whole statement is toys out the pram stuff from him.

The funniest one is about having several complaints about the state of the place and then simply replying " well I looked at them and they were fine "

If you have several complaints then that suggests otherwise... it's not great customer relations and complaint handling to say " you're all wrong " :lol:

The funniest one is about having several complaints about the state of the place and then simply replying " well I looked at them and they were fine "

If you have several complaints then that suggests otherwise... it's not great customer relations and complaint handling to say " you're all wrong " :lol:

"Son of Bob" on here went for a p!ss there quite early in the morning (probably 10.30 or so, I guess), and when he came back, he said something along the lines of "Seriously, if you need to go for a p!ss, hold it." :lol:

"Son of Bob" on here went for a p!ss there quite early in the morning (probably 10.30 or so, I guess), and when he came back, he said something along the lines of "Seriously, if you need to go for a p!ss, hold it." :lol:

Really? That is surprising, everyone knows SoB is a bit of a gumper, so it must have been bad!

On a serious note though... to admit in one sentence you have had several complaints about one issue and then immediately follow it up with 'well I thought they were fine, therefore you are all wrong' just about sums it all up for me...

How can Nick refer to comments on this board (probably this thread) then come out with this...

"We have had no complaints about the DJ who played a good selection including Saints songs "

PMSL

Also, why no mention of the "Ex-players" no show....

I wonder.

Quoting Nick from http://www.clubfanzine.com/southampton/v2.forum.posts.php?id_t=142834

"They were booked, however thats all I can say at the moment"

Ah, that's alright then.

Funny really, I bought some tickets to see Jedward at the O2 Arena. When they didnt turn up I cried and cried and complained to the promoters. I got this email back from them.....

"Dear Marsdinho,

They were booked, but that's all we can say at the moment."

I felt satisfied that they have indeed looked into my issue and furnished me with a suitable response.

I went home a happy customer.

or they were delayed by the hookers on the door...

or they thought the burger van outside was actually Silverspoons.

As there was no sign saying ti was Silverspoons they could well still be driving around looking for it

Quoting Nick from http://www.clubfanzine.com/southampton/v2.forum.posts.php?id_t=142834

"They were booked, however thats all I can say at the moment"

I know Matt le Tiss was booked, but that is all I can say....................................Oh Alright, you twistede my arm, he was booked by the BBC to appear as a pundit, but I can't reveal more than that.

Yep, they were probably booked by someone else to appear somewhere else.