Warning for those travelling on Sunday.

Pilchards

No chance if you are heading away from London. Live in Ruislip and not thinking about any problems!! Come on you Reds!!!

Even if youre heading into London, get on the tube away from London, get off at the next stop, get back on the tube coming the other way and youll have a nice seat when it arrives at Wembley.

OR walk to another tube, anyone waiting 150 mins needs their head seen to.

As I'm in Waterlooville - I aim to go straight up the A3 - past Guildford - and join the M25 going clockwise until around Heathrow area & then down the A40 is it? Not sure what time we're setting out...probably about 8.00am. Don't expect to see too many Saints fans up the A3...but you never know!

Watch out for that silver Merc with flags flying up the A3 ! And, yes, A40 - NOT M4 :)

Leaving at 8am - what you driving and have you got colours flying?

Watch out for that silver Merc with flags flying up the A3 ! And, yes, A40 - NOT M4 :)

Leaving at 8am - what you driving and have you got colours flying?

I will be driving this my old mate:

carb.jpg

Scarf will be fluttering out the window. Ford decided to make the car with very dark side & rear window/s...so no banners, balloons or pennants like Cardiff '03 alas! Setting out at 8.00am too - so may well see you somewhere along the line my fellow PO postcode inhabitant! ;¬)

Thanks, but Iwas talking to someone who went to a cup final and said he had to wait 2 1/2hours to get on the tube after the game!!!!!

If you are heading back into London then walking to Preston Road station ( about a mile) gets you on to the Met line before the trains reach Wembley Park. Heading west t'is slightly more difficult but have to say that in years of going mainly to England games still found it reasaonably Ok at Preston Road as long as I headed for the front of the train. Might not get a seat but not crammed in like sardines anyway and I always had/have the option to get off at Harrow on The Hill and get bus to Watford but by then train was usually starting to empty.

Anyone who is actually driving to Wembley needs their head testing! Drive to the outskirts and TFL it in.

I'll let you know how it goes. I'm parking a five minute walk away.

It was a breeze. Left 20 miles west of Oxford an hour and 20 mins ago and I'm posting this from the bottom of the steps at Wembley. Bloody cold innit.

I will be driving this my old mate:

carb.jpg

Scarf will be fluttering out the window. Ford decided to make the car with very dark side & rear window/s...so no banners, balloons or pennants like Cardiff '03 alas! Setting out at 8.00am too - so may well see you somewhere along the line my fellow PO postcode inhabitant! ;¬)

Passed you on the M40 going into London, the 4x4 with all sort of stuff hanging off it!

Huh ? Not unless they are very very lost. Carlisle fans will come straight down the M1 into London or may go A404 - no where near the A40. As I said above, do not go M4, take the next junction up, the A40.

Well done Tractor saint,your advice was spot on....no problems whatsoever,many thanks.:smt038