Top 5 worst food you've eaten?

Dog

The banana plant can be classed as a herb but the banana in its natural state in a fruit. It has been cultivated to not contain seeds but in its original form it contains a seed, has flesh and has skin.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for that additional info Sambosa from this info am i safe to conclude that i too am actually a banana?

If you are able to bolt your load in to some soil it creates a plant which flowers and then grows a human, then yes I guess you can class yourself as a fruit as well.

Guest Dark Sotonic Mills
Cold. Never heard of it being eaten hot.

The geordies generally like eating it with ham. I'll stick with my Branston thanks;

Ham stotty with pease pudding. Just the thing to fill a hungry man. Either that or a hot pork and gravy roll with apple sauce from the pork butcher.

Possibly/probably anything from McDonalds. I've eaten half a Big Mac, before I threw it in the bin - it was disgusting. It just about resembled an off ham/beefburger. I've taken a bite of an Egg McMuffin - it was plastic sh!te. I'll never go near a McDonald's. Thankfully, I've only had the displeasure of setting foot inside one, once, and I was out of there within 10 minutes.

I did have 3 more food iems, but the memory of those bits of junk [food] made me forget them. Obviously, the other 3 weren't bad enough to remember.

Ham stotty with pease pudding. Just the thing to fill a hungry man. Either that or a hot pork and gravy roll with apple sauce from the pork butcher.

Well from a Lancashire perspective, I have to say black peas and vinegar with hot spuds are top of the tree!

Guest Dark Sotonic Mills
Well from a Lancashire perspective, I have to say black peas and vinegar with hot spuds are top of the tree!

Pigeon peas, I know them as. Lovely. I also like the peas with mint sold in Norwich Market.

I was amazed to find this afternoon (family get-together) that some of the kids found my contribution of a family sized Gypsy Tart "horrible"!

Gypsy Tart; Medway Mud or Romany Slag as others know it is loverley and one of the few food items that bring back happy memories from school dinner times.

I'm sure my Dad would tell you the worst food he's ever (nearly) eaten was when him and his mate where in Spain, in the middle of nowhere, at a gas station in which no one spoke English. He ordered what he thought was a sausage wrapped in bacon. His mate ordered what he thought was some sort of risotto.

Well, turns out the sausage wrapped in bacon was the supposed Spanish delicacy of a Bull's penís, and the risotto was in fact Tripe. They left soon after without eating any of it!

Chinese take-away from Bow High St. after we had lost 6-2 at Charlton, Sep 76. The Chicken curry consisted of a (not chicken) small bird covered in vesta sauce and the rice was a cold lump wrapped in paper instead of foil.

As we were in a foul (no pun intended) mood, we drove back and poured it through their letter box.

The following year, the place was demolished!