JPT Betting.

Pancake

I love the all weather, only thing I win on. Wolverhampton being my favourite, all about the draw.

Once more I refer you to my comments on the horse racing tips thread ! Having managed 1 win from 5 NH bets today I managed to find 4/6 at Kempton ( my favourite track) with another finishing 2nd, I do believe AW form is more reliable.

I have Southampton at 13/2 and Carlisle at 13/8... I love days like Sunday when whoever wins you make a thumping profit... although I'd like it to be Saints naturally!

If it goes to extra time are these bets still valid as often in the small print it states normal time only.

If it goes to extra time are these bets still valid as often in the small print it states normal time only.

Yes mate - they are to win OUTRIGHT.

(Over 90 minutes Carlisle are 100/30 not 13/8 - and I hate to say this as a SAINT but the value bet taking my Saints hat off is to back Carlisle to win the match. While we may be the better side, we will be playing a makeshift 11 not our best League eleven and I think this game is a hell of a lot closer than some of our fans are making out)!

Gonna have few quid on a Carlisle win.

If Saints win I won't be arsed about losing the money on a bet and if Carlisle win it'll cover my expenses for the day.

My view is that you may as well have something good out of a defeat.

I did that. It was a bit cheeky, but I thought "sod it", if I lose I lose.

I got quite drunk on Saturday night, and stuck £50 on a Ladbrokes double - I win £90 in total if it ended a draw or Carlisle win.

I lost £50. My biggest ever bet.

I don't care. We won, and I saw it. (I can just nick what I lost out the missus's bank account anyway, I know her pin...):cool:

I made a tasty enough profit of £56 on just the JPT this weekend.

Rickie 1st GS

Papa Score Anytime

More than 1 goal in the first half

Saints to win by 2 goals or more

and Saints to lift the trophy at 4-1! (Placed in 2009 though!)

Overall a very good betting day for me...