Cats

CB Saint

Stick a few land mines in the back garden. Just don't forget they are there in the summer when your kids are out there playing football.

Not a bad idea. Next time I am the wrong end of the M27 I will swing by Fratton and ask them for the telephone number of gaydamak Snr

Catch a cat as it is sh*tting in your garden and then make an example of it. Tie it to some kind of frame and leave it out for other cats to see. They won't even dare coming into your garden again. Let the cat die, slowly, out in the garden. Maybe go out there and make a point of slashing it up a bit or ripping out it's claws in front of other cats. Then, when it dies, cut its head off, stick it on a pole and wait for the next one to come along. Then do the same thing. I have only had to do this once, because after the neighbourhood cats had seen what happened to the one I caught, they never bothered me again - just be prepared to be patient as you might need to nail 2 or 3 of them up.

You have put a disturbing amount of thought into that answer. I can almost hear the manic laughing

Guest Dark Sotonic Mills
You have put a disturbing amount of thought into that answer. I can almost hear the manic laughing

Almost????