Your personal decoration requirements for Wembley

dune

I just bought some red flesh plugs. So if you see a guy with huge red bits of plastic in his ears feel free to shout emo c**t.

I really don't understand this. Each to their own, but.. what about if you ever have to get a 'proper' job? Don't you have to get them surgically sorted out if you ever want to lose them?

I really don't understand this. Each to their own, but.. what about if you ever have to get a 'proper' job? Don't you have to get them surgically sorted out if you ever want to lose them?

I've always wondered that. What happens when you're 70 years old and you have these huge, dangly earlobes with massive holes in?

I suppose it's not so different from tattoos, but then, I don't understand stupid tattoos either, or 'fashion' ones that will clearly look outdated 2 years later - or - and this is my main one - tattoos on the neck. I mean, you're sort of saying "I never want a job within certain sectors". Rightly or wrongly, jobs do have expectations of appearance.

I suppose it's not so different from tattoos, but then, I don't understand stupid tattoos either, or 'fashion' ones that will clearly look outdated 2 years later - or - and this is my main one - tattoos on the neck. I mean, you're sort of saying "I never want a job within certain sectors". Rightly or wrongly, jobs do have expectations of appearance.

Don't get me started on tatoos!!!

We shall all have dangly ears when older anyway. I just got a job with Lockheed Martin. Go figure. I just wear smaller pink retainers and I dont have visible tattoos. Hopefully given another decade or so it'll come more accepted anyway.

I'll be there and I hope we win, but lets remember this is just the JPT, even teams like Peterborough and S****horpe weren't qualified to play in it. Maybe, behaving as if this is the European Cup is possibly, just possibly, a little bit pathetic, in the eyes of Championship and premier Club supporters?

My mate's 40th birthday on Sunday so I got him a JPT T-shirt from the mega store.

I went through my mobile phone and found a pic of him passed out after a few too many at a home game and had the picture printed on the back of the T-shirt.

If you see him on Sunday, wish him happy birthday!

I suppose having a tattoo is up to personal taste,though i may add i have a tattoo on my neck and that didnt stop me from getting a high paid job within a certain sector.

Its the same with what you want to wear at football.If you want to facepaint,dress up as a red spiderman or just run around in a pair of Saints underpants,then surely its up to you?

May i add i dont do any of these things.

Well, of course. It's certainly one view that appearance shouldn't matter, and only prejudice informs negative stereotypes etc anyway.. but I can't help but feel this one will be something of a phase..

It could well be for many I suppose. I started doing my ears back in 2000 though. I don't think its something I'd ever want to change. I'm 28 now and if my career suffers as a result then so be it.

Anyway, roll on Sunday. Personally I'd love to see a sea of red and white :)