Jealousy, watching saints go up the league

Lambert, Barnard in Attack,

Fonte solid at the back,

But it's just the way we play,

Matt Le Tiss was quality,

We all love Dean Hammond,

We are Southampton.

God that's awful.

the first bit is terrible, its tails off a bit in the middle and the less said about the end the better but other than that, excellent.

looking forward to 44,000 sing the Ricky Lambert one, but please, not so bloody fast!!

Well that won't be happening as I expect a good amount of that 44,000 don't even know the words to the chant.

Plus 44,000 people chanting at Wembley? :rolleyes:

I'd say about 10,000 people will be willing to chant but will prob be spread out meaning the atmosphere will be a very poor one. Fingers crossed the majority of the people who want to sing and stand are behind the goal....

''we are southampton the pride of the south, we hate all the bastards that come from portsmouth. we only drink whiskey we never drink rum, southampton boys are in town.''

''who's that team they call southampton, who's that team we all adore, we're the boys in red and white and we fight with all our might, and we're gonna show the bastards how to score.''

''lee barnard, barnard. he's short but he's f**king hard, he's better frank lampard, lee barnard, barnard.''

''can u hear the carlisle sing? nooooo, nooooo, can u hear the carlisle sing? i can't hear a ****ing thing.... whooooooooo, ssssshhhhhhh!''

''in dublin fair city, where the girls are so pretty, i first set my eyes on sweet molly malone, she wheeled a wheelbarrow, down the streets dark and narrow and she did sing... SOUTHAMPTON *clap clap clap* SOUTHAMPTON *clap clap clap*''

''knock knock, who's there? owen. owen who? (then break into OWTS)''

why not sing some old school classics for the crack too....

''eyal, eyal, eyal, eyal, berkovic is the king of israel.''

''marion, pahars, marion, ooooooooooh marion.''

''le tiss, le tiss, matt le matt le tiss, he gets the ball he takes the ****, matt le matt le tiss.''

some just for the irony of it...

''i've got a shed, i've got a shed, thats bigger than this, thats bigger than this, i've got a shed thats bigger than this, its got a door and a window, i've got a shed thats bigger than this''

''lambert for england!! *clap clap clap clap clap* lambert for england''

or try some random new ones...

''jingle bells, jingle bells, saints are at wem-ber-lee. oh what fun it is to see us win the jpt''

Edited by Tomobz

It was in the year of 76

upon the FIrst of May

We all went up to London Town to see Southampton play

We showed em how to drink their drink

we showed em how to sup

We even showed United how to win the FA Cup

We shall not we shall not be moved

Just like a team whose won the Johnstone cup

we shall not be moved

It we're 2-0 up with 10 mins to play then I'll happily join in with "when I was just a little boy", but in '76 I don't remember singing any anit-poopey songs - mind you our song catalogue wasn't that impressive.......................

Remember a lot of Knees up Mother Brown that day though.

Whatever we sing, will need to make it loud to keep the Carlisle fans awake. I see their supporters leave at 4.00 am (and that's 3.00 am after they've put the clocks forward, if they remember.

Carlisle really must be somewhere north of Scotland :)

I'm glad I'm not the only one.

"Paul Wotton football genius"

Brentford was easily one of my favourite away games.

Yeah, it's always hilarious, each time more funny than the last. Still chuckling about it being shouted at Brentford, truly football support at it's best.