Family Hospitality Package

RoswellSaint

Anyone ever done one?

As I mentioned in another thread, I am hoping to be over at the end of November, when Americans are enjoying their turkeys at Thanksgiving. Saints are at home to Plymouth in a midweek game.

Having two young children, I contacted the club to find out how they choose the mascots for games. Apparently selected at random from the JSaints. They referred me to the Marketing dept who offered a package with food, drinks, tickets, programmes, full kit and the chance to meet the players in the changing rooms before the match. Pretty expensive unless we eat and drink a lot - everyone says the beer is dire but maybe I could get drinks for all my fellow TSWers who are there that night!

So, has anyone ever done one of these packages? Don't know when the kids would get the chance to do something similar again but maybe should just go for the basic tickets and hope we enjoy the game! Any sensible, alternative ideas?

I looked at a hospitality package for my son's upcoming birthday, Roswell.

There were going to be about 15 of us @ £100 a head. I asked for a discount since there were so many of us. They wouldn't give us one. So I asked if they could do a little something extra, given the numbers I was bringing and the fact that it was a 'special' birthday. They said they'd provide a birthday cake for £50.

We're now making other plans, not involving SMS.

I looked at a hospitality package for my son's upcoming birthday, Roswell.

There were going to be about 15 of us @ £100 a head. I asked for a discount since there were so many of us. They wouldn't give us one. So I asked if they could do a little something extra, given the numbers I was bringing and the fact that it was a 'special' birthday. They said they'd provide a birthday cake for £50.

We're now making other plans, not involving SMS.

That's an expensive cake! Thanks for the info.