Saints v Hartlepool first half, halftime and second half thread.

dubai_phil

How is a screamer from outside the area 'schoolboy stuff' Alps? Seriously?!

To be fair I've seen a lot of schoolboys score screamers from outside the box. It was something of a speciality for me when I played as a schoolboy. Didn't score many but when I did they were often screamers.

Merry "what saints dont want to do is drop any points tonight" Another Bl**dy obvious statement!

He's a larf inee...!!! You really could follow most of his commentary statements with the fabled lines 'No shi t Sherlock', and it wouldn't be out of place.

other than going

"la la la la la"

with your fingers in your ears, how do you block peoples posts you dont want to see?

Go to 'User CP' in the menu, and then 'Edit Ignore List' and add whomsoever it might be you want to ignore.

I really dont get what the point of a site is where everyone has to say the same thing lest they be on the receiving end of a torrent of abuse....

Well, you know what they say about birds of a feather that stick together don't you. Guess it has something to do with that. :toimonster:

Go to 'User CP' in the menu, and then 'Edit Ignore List' and add whomsoever it might be you want to ignore.

Now now Minty, that's not being very democratic and open minded coming from the likes of you. I much rather prefer a good old fashioned Pitbulling from you Minty.:smt109

he offers something different, and he offers a change.

One of those 5 has been long-term injured, another blows hot-and-cold from one game to the next.

To be fair, you're right.

We look really dangerous from those opposition free kicks Waigo gives away for being permanently offside.