Saints v Hartlepool first half, halftime and second half thread.

dubai_phil

Just put him on ignore. It's done wonders for my stress levels. And Glasgow too. And the best thing is, even if they slag me off for saying this, I don't have to read it.

Ignore - aaah, like stopping banging your head against a brick wall.

Glasgow says your a mongface gimpaloid :)

Erm, no. No I wont.

I am sick to death of reading on here about bad luck and bullsh*t like that, when it happens mid-week-in, mid-week-out.

Alps, it wasn't bad luck. They tried a new formation it was a disaster, they switched it back with minutes of the goal and we scored within seconds from Papa's run down the wing.

We berate AP for his "tactics", but he tried something, it did not work and he changed it fecking quickly

At least we had a look at something different

Just put him on ignore. It's done wonders for my stress levels. And Glasgow too. And the best thing is, even if they slag me off for saying this, I don't have to read it.

Ignore - aaah, like stopping banging your head against a brick wall.

Wow, Mr. 211 posts thinks I would waste time insulting him. Talk about delusions of grandeur...

I just came on the site, and WTF - we went behind again during a mid-week match.

Un-f**king-believeable. There something seriously wrong in the squad and its management.

No the only thing thats seriously wrong is most of your negative drivvle. It's no wonder most people put you on ignore. Sometimes teams go behind, Hartlepool are near the bottom fighting for their lives ever thought that gives them a hell of an incentive to battle like warriers every game? and perhaps go into games hell for metal in search of points.

You should know about that being a Saints fan in the premiership we would upset bigger teams sometimes in our battles against relegation.

No the only thing thats seriously wrong is most of your negative drivvle. It's no wonder most people put you on ignore. Sometimes teams go behind, Hartlepool are near the bottom fighting for their lives ever thought that gives them a hell of an incentive to battle like warriers every game? and perhaps go into games hell for metal in search of points.

You should know about that being a Saints fan in the premiership we would upset bigger teams sometimes in our battles against relegation.

Why arent we going into games "hell for metal in search of points" ? We still have an outside chance of promotion that was a helluva lot bigger chance last week before the Swindon match.

Oh, let me guess. That damned cup final this weekend. Wish Norwich had beaten us.

Why arent we going into games "hell for metal in search of points" ? We still have an outside chance of promotion that was a helluva lot bigger chance last week before the Swindon match.

Oh, let me guess. That damned cup final this weekend. Wish Norwich had beaten us.

hell for metal ?

Hell for leather and pedal to metal, so that's a sort of abbreviation for all that is it?

Why is it negative thinking ?

I consider it to be a reasonable extrapolation based on empirical data - ergo, we are sh*t mid-week.

What empirical data would that be then Alps? Do you mean based on our last mid-week game? If so then that is too small a sample to be statistically significant. Then again we won the midweek game before that 5-0. Previously 0-0, then 3-1 against MK Dons. In fact we haven't lost a midweek game since we lost to the Gas on 29 September (Colchester on 28 Dec does not cound as midweek, it was Bank Holiday). So much for your empirical data.

What empirical data would that be then Alps? Do you mean based on our last mid-week game? If so then that is too small a sample to be statistically significant. Then again we won the midweek game before that 5-0. Previously 0-0, then 3-1 against MK Dons. In fact we haven't lost a midweek game since we lost to the Gas on 29 September (Colchester on 28 Dec does not cound as midweek, it was Bank Holiday). So much for your empirical data.

So Exeter, Brentford, Wycombe and Tranmere were all weekend games were they ?

I said we were sh*t mid-week, not that we lose mid-week.