My posts look weird

hamster

Every time I write a post it comes out as one long paragraph. I also have no banner and the littlke things for inserting pictures and web-links etc don;t work. I am confused and would appreciate some advice please? I seem to remember updating Firefox last week but only noticed it today!

Try using IE, and see what you get. Now I wouldn't want to condemn you to a lifetime of IE, so if you get any improvement [difficult to imagine, I know], then uninstall Firefox and clean install the latest edition. Oh, and get all your latest bookmarks over to IE so that you can import them to Firefox again, when all is well.

HTHs.

StL, I have so much crap in mt IE faves that I'd hate to import it all into a new firefox install. I can't delete my IE faves as every now and then I need one of them, or is that just me being overly retentive? I'll maybe do it if no-one comes up with a better solution though, so thanks anyway.

StL, I have so much crap in mt IE faves that I'd hate to import it all into a new firefox install. I can't delete my IE faves as every now and then I need one of them, or is that just me being overly retentive? I'll maybe do it if no-one comes up with a better solution though, so thanks anyway.

As the word association thread had it, a few words back. Perhaps you have to use a little discipline, and get rid of some of those crappier IE favourites. ;)

I am a donut? wtf is a 'donut' when it's at home?

Is this yet another bastardisation of a perfectly innocent word that my generation invented; the humble DOUGHNUT?

If so, then it is you who is the doughnut. rant over.

Anyhows I solved the issue and this is how I did itl

http://support.mozilla.com/en-US/kb/Basic+troubleshooting#Clear_cookies_and_cache

Simple case of 'Tools' - 'Clear Recent History'. I have absolutely no idea how or why there was a problem in the first place, but this worked.

Thanks for all other suggestions though.