Can you pay on the day at Donny?

Guest Hacienda

Can't imagine us selling out up there or Donny being in a position to turn you away so you should be OK.

I am looking forward to but am wondering if there will be anywhere to get a beer etc up there. Assume the ground is on one of these retail parks like Bolton/Reading and there is nowhere for miles around.

Can't imagine us selling out up there or Donny being in a position to turn you away so you should be OK.

I am looking forward to but am wondering if there will be anywhere to get a beer etc up there. Assume the ground is on one of these retail parks like Bolton/Reading and there is nowhere for miles around.

It is, but there is a couple of hotels in the area with bars (Premier Inn type things). The beer inside the ground is pretty decent though.

The Keepmoat Stadium is close to the Yorkshire Outlet at Lakeside and there is a pub there well within walking distance.

There's another (The Cheswold) over close to where the old ground was and that's within walking distance but further than the one above. Both of these are combined with Premier Inns.

There is another (The Woodfield Farm) just after you come off the M18 at junction 3 (behind the B & Q store) but that is even further away walking wise but doable (depending on how much beer you have first :)).

I don't know if any of these are suitable venues for away fans though.

I've just been looking at the Donny Rovers official site and whilst says that tickets may be purchased on the day (CASH ONLY - no cards or cheques), it doesn't mention whether this facility is available for away fans.

It might be worth calling the ticket office on 01302 762576 for a definitive answer.

Guest Hacienda
I've just been looking at the Donny Rovers official site and whilst says that tickets may be purchased on the day (CASH ONLY - no cards or cheques), it doesn't mention whether this facility is available for away fans.

It might be worth calling the ticket office on 01302 762576 for a definitive answer.

Yes you can they said, which is a relief.