MKDons Vs Saints - First Half & Half Time..

Ponty

We defo need to stamp our class on the match. All very pedestrian at the mo ... some players not wanting to pick up injuries ahead of wembley :confused:

Potentially, but that's not something Puncheon or Seaborne should be concerned with...

Good grief that was awful. Just hoofing it around aimlessly. Don't think we strung two consecutive passes together all half. On the plus side, Fonte is still class and Fish has looked pretty good. That's about it though. Lallana and Morgan look like they're p--sed or something. Barnard has done nothing and Seaborne is pretty dodgy.

Good grief that was awful. Just hoofing it around aimlessly. Don't think we strung two consecutive passes together all half. On the plus side, Fonte is still class and Fish has looked pretty good. That's about it though. Lallana and Morgan look like they're p--sed or something. Barnard has done nothing and Seaborne is pretty dodgy.

I haven't been listening and have been going from other people's comments and I have already said that Seaborne is dodgy anyway Tbh as he looked shakey at Millwall as I would have either stuck with Jaidi or put Perry in but we will see ;)!

Two left footers on the right, a right footer on the left, nobody wide. Lallana missing our only two chances as usual.

Lessons to be learned, but obviously not by this manager. Cortese still thinks we have a chance of the play offs, as soon as reality kicks in, I wouldn't give anything for his chances.