Franchise [MKDons] Build Up.

Appy

Oh, so you are mind reader now, or so arrogant you just presume to able to speak for me ?

Even worse than illiteracy...

Arrogant....pmsl

Just like the majority on here i`m fed up with your constant moaning,despondant,

ill infomed,drivel after a poor result.

Nothing to do with mind reading although you should know i guess after your

"i know exactly what NC is thinking" .. pot - kettle - black

It is plain to see that you clearly love being able to grizzle and whine,

after a loss but rarely say much after a win..

Predictably boring....

OH indeed you jusat showed you dont get anything! & that you just dislike AP . its a winning mentality .. that dosent mean you win everything or everygame.

Oh my bad - I thought a 'winning' mentality would involve ummmm 'winning'

Pretty sure that if you have a 'winning' mentality then you want to win most games? 15 from 35 isnt text book 'winning' thats more like an average mentality?

I predict we will win comfortably and that all talk after game will focus on how Puncheon / Lallana / Barnard are world class and that play offs are possible. Stats will be produced, praises will be sung by all and euphoria will be abound

UNTIL

Hartlepool where result / performance will drop, Puncheon is now actually sh*te, Lallana should be dropped immediately, play-offs were NEVER possible and that Pardew should go.

All IMHO of course

why do you need to twist others words to win your arguments?

please quote where anyone has said we don't want to win or that we think the team dosent want to win? This is something you do nearly every time you arrgie with people.

If you can't see the differences in body langague , attitude and effott perhaps we should chip in & buy you some videos from years gone by? or better still a few tickets so you can actually view a game & judge on what your actually seeing

As we keep going on about the money .. its 9 in 16 since start of window.

The present Saints side is stronger than MK Dons but they will be after revenge and likely to be up for the game.

Will be a tough one but the confidence and history is with us. Also the team will be hurting after the poor display on Tuesday.

Same side as started on Tuesday with Saints to win 2-0 with Lambert on the score sheet.

Edited by Weston Saint
Deleted final line

Pardew has to ring in the changes in preparation for the JPT final - some of the players he will need to play in that havent had a look-in for a couple of months. And if he leaves it to the last minute, we play sh*te in the JPT final and have nothing to show for MLs millions, NC will slaughter him.

I expect us to lose.

If fit Connolly is a far better option than Barnard, I would think Barnard will start and get dragged off after an hour or so.

The right side might cause a bit of a problem with Puncheon being so influencial over recent weeks but I'm sure Waigo can come into the side, the big occassion might suit him.

The rest of the team will be fine, Jaidi and Fonte is clearly are best centre back pairing and at right back Thomas has played plenty of football recently.

I don't think there will be any changes and I think we will win.

Let us hope Karl[ the gob ] Robinson has wound the players up enough to win the game,by spouting off yet again.[/quote

Funny you should mention that .......

http://www.dailyecho.co.uk/sport/5073880.Dons_hope_for_fourth_time_lucky_against_Saints/

KARL Robinson doesn’t think Saints can cope with MK Dons in full flow – even though Alan Pardew’s men have already beaten them three times this season.

The Dons assistant believes they are better than any side in League One on their day and has told his players not to be over-awed this afternoon.

LMFAO.

Oh my bad - I thought a 'winning' mentality would involve ummmm 'winning'

Pretty sure that if you have a 'winning' mentality then you want to win most games? 15 from 35 isnt text book 'winning' thats more like an average mentality?

Yawn,yawn,yawn..

Same thing over and over and over and over................

If we win..... virtual silence...

going to the jpt final or are just stay at home an snipe...?

Awford spouting Skate bollix and backing up Grunts ****tish not owing anybody else in the Premier League anything.

Mind you he did quite happily join in the scathing attacks on StoryTeller. ;)

Still no team news from MKD :(

Given their league position I know it would be hard to tell BUT they do realise if they field a weakened side like Grunt keeps talking about they will be fined don't they ?

We're Saints

Just as we give up and accept fate, they'll go and feck it up and give us a bunch of what if/if only's.

A win today

I agree with you today Phil.

Can someone please arrange a whip round to pay a clown or someone to cheer up Alpine and Glasgow? I'm so fed up of them and their negativity. Give them both a balloon in the shape of a dog.

Just sat down in my seat. Have to say it is a pretty nice stadium. Dug partially into the ground, bit like Bayern Munich's stadium. Apparently.

Couple of worrying thoughts about the team. 1) the right back... Errrr. 2) where the flip has Antonio gone?

Just sat down in my seat. Have to say it is a pretty nice stadium. Dug partially into the ground, bit like Bayern Munich's stadium. Apparently.

Couple of worrying thoughts about the team. 1) the right back... Errrr. 2) where the flip has Antonio gone?

No Antonio on the bench even ... a bit surprising with the way he has tormented their defence in previous games. Maybe being kept for Tuesday?

Haven't you noticed he hasn't been in a Saints squad for the last 4 games?

Er, yeah that's sort of my point. :-s

No Antonio on the bench even ... a bit surprising with the way he has tormented their defence in previous games. Maybe being kept for Tuesday?

Doubt it. Antonio is the last player who needs a rest.

I'd love to know what's happened to Antonio. It's since he's be out we've ****ed up on getting the points. Bring back Antonio NOW!!!!

So you think Antonio is better than Puncheon? He really isn't! :D

btw Antonio wasn't in the team that beat Norwich, Huddersfield, Walsall or Leeds

Edited by Matthew Le God

Crikey, Harding at RB. Interesting choice. Hopefully it pays off, otherwise it could be seen as a wee bit of a blunder.

I don't see that it makes much difference which side he plays. Plenty of (predominately) right footed left backs about. I'm a lefty; played right midfield in my day, but then I can use both feet ,as should any competent footballer.

Don't forget Messi and Ronaldo both play on the "wrong side" makes them hard to predict.

Hi guys. I have 2 tickets in block 531. Looking to exchange for 2 at lower level, as I am scared of heights.

I have 2 x £24 tickets. Ideally swap at same value. Would accept tickets at £34 and give you cash with tickets.

Either 2 adult, or 1 adult + 1 concession (junior).

HAVE TICKETS IN HAND. Looking to exchange over the weekend or early in the week.

thanks

TSIW

Hi guys. I have 2 tickets in block 531. Looking to exchange for 2 at lower level, as I am scared of heights.

I have 2 x £24 tickets. Ideally swap at same value. Would accept tickets at £34 and give you cash with tickets.

Either 2 adult, or 1 adult + 1 concession (junior).

HAVE TICKETS IN HAND. Looking to exchange over the weekend or early in the week.

thanks

TSIW

Wrong thread mate.