Matchday pet-hates...

StuRomseySaint

here's mine

- overactive police that are clearly trying to incite trouble and make u angry

- stewards and police who seem to pick on the home fans if they shout an obscenity in the heat of the moment but then let the away section get away with murder

- people ruining the pace of songs

- itchen north still being shut!!!!!!! FFS!!!

- poor range of songs, and its getting worse too! bring back block one in 06/07 when we would hardly ever sing the same song twice.

- crap, warm, overpriced beer

- running out of balti pies

- singing to players to ''give us a wave''. they're concentrating on the game ffs, if they wave they are not concentrating on the game...

- car park being shut

- home fans fighting each other

- seats infront beating my shins to peices

- not being able to drink in the stand

- not having a designated stand for standing up

- people stereotyping u as a ''wannabe football hooligan'' if u wear smart casual clothes to games

People who ****ing moan about match day experiences because they dont get that 20,000 people may include a few that arent exactly like yourself, you moaning ****s.

This!

PLus one for the future: the mongs who will try to stand at Wembley and block my son from seeing the game - I will not be happy

To be fair, my beef isn't with the majoritry of the working class, it's with the tax dodging, benefits cheating scum that seems to define this country now. I hate the fact that my taxes go towards these cretins.

Argh yes, the tory Lord Ashcoft.

Word of advice my friend, try to form an opinion of your own and not one drawn from the pages of the Daily Mail.

Jesus we are a bunch with a lot on our chests !!!!!

-The main thing that really bothers me is the pompey crap every 5 minutes when we are not even in the same f*cking league let alone playing them, give it a rest !!!!!!!! I don't want to be reminded of their sh*tty soggy football team every 5 minutes

Leaving early to get home in time to watch celebs on ice/celebs cooking/celebs eating/celebs dancing/celebs wakning pigs/celebs sleeping / celebs clowning etc.

Yep agree with this one, why do people leave so early then on thier way out decide to stop and watch a saints attack and block the view of someone who wants to stay on and support the saints to the end!!!!!! If you want to leave early P*ss off at half time!

now all you need to do is find a way to stop the smoke from rising and make the smell go away ;)

By blowing the smoke downwards, it tends to evaporate by the time it gets to head height... so that is covered. The smell of the smoke is outpowered by the disgusting stench of cheep hot dogs and balti pies.

Sorted.

Argh yes, the tory Lord Ashcoft.

Word of advice my friend, try to form an opinion of your own and not one drawn from the pages of the Daily Mail.

Look luv, I most definitely form my own opinion on things, and I especially don't take any notice of what is written by Carole Malone or any of the other poor journalists at that third rate paper. As far as I'm concerned, they have an opinion that is similar to mine, not the other way round. I think it would be funny to see how this country got on if we took on the recently implemented Swedish benefits system, which comprises of a benefit payment that decreases over time. See how many people out there take the **** then.

By blowing the smoke downwards, it tends to evaporate by the time it gets to head height... so that is covered. The smell of the smoke is outpowered by the disgusting stench of cheep hot dogs and balti pies.

Sorted.

Someone was smoking skunk in the bogs at the Pompey game.

Look luv, I most definitely form my own opinion on things, and I especially don't take any notice of what is written by Carole Malone or any of the other poor journalists at that third rate paper. As far as I'm concerned, they have an opinion that is similar to mine, not the other way round. I think it would be funny to see how this country got on if we took on the recently implemented Swedish benefits system, which comprises of a benefit payment that decreases over time. See how many people out there take the **** then.

Now you're just trying too hard. :smt117

- Women at football.

- Old people at football.

- Students at football.

- Disabled people at football.

- Children at football.

- Anyone without a violence related criminal record at football.

Looking at point 3, you sir, have issues.

Sorted.

haha good work :)

Signing too quickly. Not just OWTS, all of them accelerate to the point of beind indecipherable.

Yeah, slow it down, my deaf mate can't keep up....;)

It taking a ferkin age to get out of the ground if you happen to be in any row above DD....

Guest Dark Sotonic Mills
lowerthanvermin.jpg

Dibden Purlieu Saint and his chums.

Where's a suicide bomber when you really, really need one?

lowerthanvermin.jpg?

Is that Alexander Boris "Yes, cannabis is dangerous, but no more than other perfectly legal drugs. It's time for a rethink, and the Tory party - the funkiest, most jiving party on Earth - is where it's happening" de Pfeffel Johnson front row right?

lowerthanvermin.jpg?

Is that Alexander Boris "Yes, cannabis is dangerous, but no more than other perfectly legal drugs. It's time for a rethink, and the Tory party - the funkiest, most jiving party on Earth - is where it's happening" de Pfeffel Johnson front row right?

Yes. Everyone's mate Dave Cameron standing second from left. Dibden Purlieu Saint is sitting next to Boris.

This is me, according to St Will*:

chav-fight.jpg

But in all seriousness, and just for the record too, I don't live on or in a council estate, I just found your sweeping generalisations ridiculous. I know many hard working people who live on estates.

*It isn't me in the pic by the way ;)