Saints v Swindon - 2nd Half thread.

Ponty

A clue might be to look at the League Table. They are above us, have more points than us even with 10pt deduction. Simple fact, they are game for game better than us. Why is that so shocking? (OK I know its hard to believe Swindon are better than Saints but thats how it is and why we won't be promoted this season)

How do we compare if one excludes the first 10 games?

A clue might be to look at the League Table. They are above us, have more points than us even with 10pt deduction. Simple fact, they are game for game better than us. Why is that so shocking? (OK I know its hard to believe Swindon are better than Saints but thats how it is and why we won't be promoted this season)

Sad but true post, we started the season poorly and have stuttered along since then,I cannot see the Owner tolerating this much past 6-10 games of next season thats if Pardew is still here at that time.

It matters not if we lose 1-0 or 2-0.. We might as well go for it.

Exactly - apart from the fact that the bigger the defeat the more abuse will be hurled at AP.

We have nothing to lose and everything to gain as far as I am concerned - just as well go hell for leather.

give me all the abuse u want on PM - trust me I wont reply, you're far to dull

This thread is for the match not the Glasgow Saint show - keep on topic

How long left?

not long the end of the worled looms evger closer,

this is the kind of game that if Saints were 1-0 down and I was watching the game it would end 1-1.

So it'll finish 0-1 then I guess.

this is the kind of game that if Saints were 1-0 UP and I was watching the game it would end 1-1.

amended for me.....