Virgin Media 50mb

mynameisthehulk

I've had Virgin bb for about 26months now and I can't remember any serious outages at all in that time. The system needs a reboot from time to time but I guess that has something to do with the fact that I leave one machine on and connected all the time.

I only just had mine installed, I take it from this you have some problems with down time. Do you think it is a local or national issue?

You won't have any problems with speed or connection at all. In the very unlikely circumstance you do, it'll be sorted out PDQ! An ideal way is to whinge on Twitter, the Twitter team pick up on whinges and will contact you directly, so proactive monitoring of poor performance.

With 100Mb/s trialling by the end of 2010, you can expect an even more enhanced network with less issues :)

I have Virgin BB, TV and phone and although it all seems to work fine now it was a nightmare to set up.

I took the engineers about 5 vists as they each seemed to f*&k something up, or it would fail the following day.

A serious pain in the **** when you need to take a morning/afternoon out of the office each time.

Hopefully we'll be moving house shortly and although I'd like to keep virgin and possibly upgrade to 50MB I'm seriously considering changing provider as I'm not sure I can face going through the whole set up process all over again.

I have Virgin BB, TV and phone and although it all seems to work fine now it was a nightmare to set up.

I took the engineers about 5 vists as they each seemed to f*&k something up, or it would fail the following day.

A serious pain in the **** when you need to take a morning/afternoon out of the office each time.

Hopefully we'll be moving house shortly and although I'd like to keep virgin and possibly upgrade to 50MB I'm seriously considering changing provider as I'm not sure I can face going through the whole set up process all over again.

PM SteveGrant, get him to e-mail me with your details and I'll put you in touch with a team who will look after you - the installation process should be good, but I know, from what I've heard, observed and read it can be a real pain which is annoying.