Saints 1-0 Leeds Utd - 2nd Half Chat

St Landrew

lol anyone know any Welsh egg chasing fans? Good time to send them a txt asking the score.

Leeds are closing us down faster AL & JP not getting the time to look up. Perhaps that tactic is what mong teams do to us away from home - stop them playing and we come to a grinding halt.....

Sat in bed watching the Brum v Everton game and listening to BBC Leeds

Is it okay to listen to the commentary if you don't lve in Leeds GM?

Firking good!

damn - told I need to get out of bed....

Same here but wife has hijacked the TV from me...

Been away in the kitchen or the last 10 minutes, attending to a meal for later. Saints fan a few gardens away from me started singing out, and it's all Southampton, which got my heart racing that something had happened while I was away.

Now I've been wondering why my beer hasn't been tasting very good, and I realise I haven't even opened it yet. Doh..! ;)

Under 10 minutes to go.

Been away in the kitchen or the last 10 minutes, attending to a meal for later. Saints fan a few gardens away from me started singing out, and it's all Southampton, which got my heart racing that something had happened while I was away.

Now I've been wondering why my beer hasn't been tasting very good, and I realise I haven't even opened it yet. Doh..! ;)

Under 10 minutes to go.

Infract yourself, this is the match thread, only expats can discuss trips to the kitchen in a hope of getting a goal....

Meanwhile FFS laptop crashed again