Saints 1-0 Leeds Utd - 1st Half & HT Chat

St Landrew

overheating ?

tried keeping the ariconditioning on:-)

fecked HDD loads of bad sectors, trying to limp through to 2moro been checked new drive in stock ready but everytime Norton or Skype updates it writes to bad sectors and splat.

So knowing my luck we'll sort the drive & find it's the internal PSU.

Don't buy Acer I suppose

What a great game, wish I was an uberfan and was there, just has that sound & feel from the crowd a real air of expectation and atmosphere

fecked HDD loads of bad sectors, trying to limp through to 2moro been checked new drive in stock ready but everytime Norton or Skype updates it writes to bad sectors and splat.

Don't buy Acer I suppose

What a great game, wish I was an uberfan and was there, just has that sound & feel from the crowd a real air of expectation and atmosphere

Acer are alright, at least the cooler unit doesn't fall out like those of HP and Compaq.

Don't buy Acer I suppose

So does GM ;)

Interesting that the ref is having a mare yet he is a PL level ref.

Last week we had a mong with a mare this week we have an ego having a mare

I never really paid it any attention before, but are refs at this level paid / monitered etc like they are in the Prem do you know?