CCTV Images from the Poopey match

S41NTS

DPS - Stu is right.

Banning orders are being given out at the mo willy nilly.

The law is not above criticism - as I've said above the law of guilty by association is outrageous. There is one case (not footie related) where there is a bloke in prison at the mo' because someone he knows stabbed another bloke. Matey goy put away for a near on life sentence yet was nowhere near the scene of the crime when the stabbing took place. How is that right?

I think that is a charge they call knowingly concearned, ie if you know a crime has or is about to be commited but dont try to stop it or report it then you may just as well have done it yourself and the charges and sentances are the same as if you had.

I think that is a charge they call knowingly concearned, ie if you know a crime has or is about to be commited but dont try to stop it or report it then you may just as well have done it yourself and the charges and sentances are the same as if you had.

Thats the one - cheers.

I love seeing our resident Danny Dyers trying to justify throwing bricks and stones!

All just harmless fun. Fair enough some of you mongs might want to fight each other, but the reason you're getting pulled is for doing it outside the stadium with lots of normal fans just trying to go to a football match. Public order etc etc. Fine, go and fulfil your homo-erotic fantasies AWAY from the stadium. But don't try and get all moral when the police decide to try and make an example of you.

It might all have been handbags, but it is no surprise that Hampshire's finest are going to do all they can through the local media to make some arrests.

Chuck a rock and you're a p*ssy anyway.

I love seeing our resident Danny Dyers trying to justify throwing bricks and stones!

All just harmless fun. Fair enough some of you mongs might want to fight each other, but the reason you're getting pulled is for doing it outside the stadium with lots of normal fans just trying to go to a football match. Public order etc etc. Fine, go and fulfil your homo-erotic fantasies AWAY from the stadium. But don't try and get all moral when the police decide to try and make an example of you.

It might all have been handbags, but it is no surprise that Hampshire's finest are going to do all they can through the local media to make some arrests.

Chuck a rock and you're a p*ssy anyway.

The whole thing was a police set up anyway.

BBC documentary team with the police AND the police let the portsmuff fans out at the same time as us then they are shocked there's trouble???????????????????

BBC documentary team with the police AND the police let the portsmuff fans out at the same time as us then they are shocked there's trouble???????????????????

In the late 70s/early 80s they wanted to shut down 'The Warrens', many believe the 'Battle with Millwall' was a set-up. It worked.

Warrens RIP.

A police set up ha ha ha. What planet are you on?

It's obvious why the away fans were let out at the same time - to stop the normal pompey fans being set upon by the yobs in the photos when they tried to get to their cars. If they'd been held in they would have stood out like a sore thumb after the game. Policing is about protecting the majority from the minority, not making decisions in the interests of thugs who are thick as **** and incriminate themselves on CCTV.

Set up? **** me, I've heard it all now. It's only a set up if they furnished the tw*ts with the rocks and then said, "Chuck 'em about. It's fine. We're just practicing. Nothing will come of it... Honest."

He is right, it was a setup imo.

The police want rid of a certain few characters, they knew it would kick off by letting the fans out together... what did they do? Took a couple of steps back and filmed in.

There will be a total of around 50 arrests and banning orders over what was a non-event... almost 3 times as many as there was at West Ham v Millwall.

Explain that one.

The police want rid of a certain few characters, they knew it would kick off by letting the fans out together... what did they do? Took a couple of steps back and filmed in.

There will be a total of around 50 arrests and banning orders over what was a non-event... almost 3 times as many as there was at West Ham v Millwall.

Explain that one.

Millwall and West Ham are smart enough not to kick off in front of the coppers?

I would say "Smart enough not to kick off" but I don't believe that for a second.

Let's face it, to chuck stones at other fans is idiotic but to do it in front of the police is borderline retarded. They deserve everything they get.

Explain that one.

50 out of 32,000. What's the percentage?

Set up? **** me, I've heard it all now. It's only a set up if they furnished the tw*ts with the rocks and then said, "Chuck 'em about. It's fine. We're just practicing. Nothing will come of it... Honest."

Don't be so naive mate. Saints youth element is growing week by week, the police can't just arrest people and ban them from football for being in a group on match days, they need evidence. To me what happened against portsmuff was evidence collecting on the police's half, they set up those giant metal screens, wire fences and had a bbc film crew there all for that purpose. If they really wanted a trouble free day all they needed do was keep the away fans in for 40 mins, easy! Job done!

Don't be so naive mate. Saints youth element is growing week by week, the police can't just arrest people and ban them from football for being in a group on match days, they need evidence. To me what happened against portsmuff was evidence collecting on the police's half, they set up those giant metal screens, wire fences and had a bbc film crew there all for that purpose. If they really wanted a trouble free day all they needed do was keep the away fans in for 40 mins, easy! Job done!

Hardly entrapment though, is it?

A police set up ha ha ha. What planet are you on?

It's obvious why the away fans were let out at the same time - to stop the normal pompey fans being set upon by the yobs in the photos when they tried to get to their cars. If they'd been held in they would have stood out like a sore thumb after the game. Policing is about protecting the majority from the minority, not making decisions in the interests of thugs who are thick as **** and incriminate themselves on CCTV.

If they'd of kept the away fans in for 40 mins the police outside the stadium would of had a much easier job of dispersing any home fans looking for trouble, they would of been will within their powers to section any fans loitering outside as they'd have no reason being there. Letting both sets out at the same time doubles all the work, makes everything twice as hard.

Ps. most sensible skate car drivers would of used the park and ride service!

I would say "Smart enough not to kick off" but I don't believe that for a second.

Let's face it, to chuck stones at other fans is idiotic but to do it in front of the police is borderline retarded. They deserve everything they get.

Are they ponty??

Could of sworn I see a couple of Hundred West Ham fans steam the pitch, also, unless I'm mistaken the BBC news showed hundreds of rival fans at each other outside the train station with 1 fan getting stabbed!!

no ones saying they shouldn't be arrested, will I'm not anyway, all I'm saying is it was a set up. The police want to smash the youth element but need evidence, they took a gamble imo. They new they had the resources as it was a massively policed game, they could of done any number things to stop trouble, letting them out at the same time was not one of these things!!!

All in my own opinion obviously!

Hardly entrapment though, is it?

No its not entrapment as such, its much like the tv programme where they stage an argument between a couple who both storm of leaving the car unlocked in notorious area in full view of "suspected" criminals. If you put enough ingredients on the side someone will bake a cake!

no ones saying they shouldn't be arrested, will I'm not anyway, all I'm saying is it was a set up. The police want to smash the youth element but need evidence, they took a gamble imo. They new they had the resources as it was a massively policed game, they could of done any number things to stop trouble, letting them out at the same time was not one of these things!!!

All in my own opinion obviously!

I agree that the old bill are keeping an eye on the "yoof", but the ones that are on this round of photos are mainly in their 30's and 40's, with one or two in their 20's. The skates should've been kept in for half an hour, like you say. The coppers are more than happy taking a backward step and then filming it (or just let the youtube brigade to post up evidence ffs).

That fatty and his skate mates outside the alfred took a hiding because they thought they could hide behind the police, but the coppers were happy to let them get a slap or 2 before they moved in. It was as if they said "you're silly enough to encite a slap, so get slapped before we can be arsed to step in"

Are they ponty??

Could of sworn I see a couple of Hundred West Ham fans steam the pitch, also, unless I'm mistaken the BBC news showed hundreds of rival fans at each other outside the train station with 1 fan getting stabbed!!

Hence the question mark, Jason... I didn't see the West Ham stuff.

I agree that the old bill are keeping an eye on the "yoof", but the ones that are on this round of photos are mainly in their 30's and 40's, with one or two in their 20's. The skates should've been kept in for half an hour, like you say. The coppers are more than happy taking a backward step and then filming it (or just let the youtube brigade to post up evidence ffs).

That fatty and his skate mates outside the alfred took a hiding because they thought they could hide behind the police, but the coppers were happy to let them get a slap or 2 before they moved in. It was as if they said "you're silly enough to encite a slap, so get slapped before we can be arsed to step in"

The ones in the photo are in there for a reason... because the police don't know who they are... I have heard that up to now, there is another 30 waiting to be nicked.

The p*mpey football intelligence officers where at the game yesterday and profiling people at the Plume as well.