really P*ssed off

Deanovski

Hmmmm. WC, after our disagreement yesterday, the one that I apologised about, I was a little troubled when reading your above post. I have always been under the impression that Deanovski is a foreign poster. English is his second language and you have criticised him for not writing it as well as you do. I'm sure this is just another misunderstanding rather than any real intended racism or bigoted behaviour on your part, but it might be best to apologise to him as you don't know how far he might take his complaint (inciting racial hatred is a criminal act).

I think that he is definitely English. Most foreign posters would have a far better grasp of the language than he does.

Just to reiterate what I have been told, they have run a report of those people who have more than one ticket on one cutomer number. (season ticket holders excluded). They are trying to ring everyone but they will refund the money for tickets not entitled too. Some peopkle may not know until they dont receive all the tickets they had ordered. You will only get what you are entitled too. There is a waiting list and they are working their way through this allocating the tickets that they are taking of people that they are not entitled to.

Just to reiterate what I have been told, they have run a report of those people who have more than one ticket on one cutomer number. (season ticket holders excluded). They are trying to ring everyone but they will refund the money for tickets not entitled too. Some peopkle may not know until they dont receive all the tickets they had ordered. You will only get what you are entitled too. There is a waiting list and they are working their way through this allocating the tickets that they are taking of people that they are not entitled to.

If what you say is true then Mrs Woody it sounds as if it could be a right shambles and we shall have several more incredibly eloquent,really p*ssed off threads in the near future. If the TO have really done this, well good on them.I presume they have detected a flaw in the system and tracked back on it's exploitation.

I still don't doubt that there will be a raging black market in tickets very very soon, the number of regular match goers against the number of tickets sold and the number of "disappointed" just don't add up.Shame on anyone who lines their pockets just because they can.

If what you say is true then Mrs Woody it sounds as if it could be a right shambles and we shall have several more incredibly eloquent,really p*ssed off threads in the near future. If the TO have really done this, well good on them.I presume they have detected a flaw in the system and tracked back on it's exploitation.

I still don't doubt that there will be a raging black market in tickets very very soon, the number of regular match goers against the number of tickets sold and the number of "disappointed" just don't add up.Shame on anyone who lines their pockets just because they can.

I spoke to the ticket office today as I managed to get my tickets when there was a flaw on the online sales( I bought before they went on general sale). I was assured that my tickets still stood and that they would be being issued out on the 15th and payment has been taken from my account.

I struggle to see how they will take back tickets after having issued a receipt for the goods and confirmed the sale after it was their error

I spoke to the ticket office today as I managed to get my tickets when there was a flaw on the online sales( I bought before they went on general sale). I was assured that my tickets still stood and that they would be being issued out on the 15th and payment has been taken from my account.

I struggle to see how they will take back tickets after having issued a receipt for the goods and confirmed the sale after it was their error

which is exactly what I preclude in my statement by saying "if what you say is true".Mrs Woody tells us that she has "heard" something which will make a big mess and I wouldn't exclude the TO (perhaps at a higher level than you have spoken with) clamping down on illicit (if that is the word) ticket buying by clients who had not the right at that time.I don't know, I don't run the ticket office or the club but if they want to let fair play be seen to exist then no action can be ruled out.

You are alright if you only bought what you were entitled to, even if you got them earlier. What they are establishing those people who have bought more than one on one customer number.

I know because I had put a postal application in over two weeks and then bought on line on Wednesday morning because I thought I would not get any via my postal application. I had rung them last friday to ask if they would pick up if I had bought online when processing a postal application and they said probably not.

Speaking to them yesterday, they said I could only have one set, which is totally fair, even though I had paid for both. They are refunding me and one of the orders on the account has been reduced to 0.00. I did say why I had done it as she said that all the postal applications had been processed on Tuesday (if only they knew they were going to do that last friday).

They have over 7000 people on the waiting list

You must have told us that you got your ticket before they went on sale about 10 times now. And how many times have you rang the ticket office to check that they would honour your purchase? Is it 3 or 4 now? You must be ranking up there with Deanovski in their list of irritating callers.

It would be quite funny if they didn't give you your ticket tho.

You imply by illicit it is wrong doing on the purchasers behalf, I would personally say the blame lies with the club for not having sufficient safegaurds in place.

if you are to walk into a supermarket and somethibg is branded at the wrong price to the barcode that price that it is advertised on sale that legally stands.

You must have told us that you got your ticket before they went on sale about 10 times now. And how many times have you rang the ticket office to check that they would honour your purchase? Is it 3 or 4 now? You must be ranking up there with Deanovski in their list of irritating callers.

It would be quite funny if they didn't give you your ticket tho.

I have been checking as yes you're right i bought the tickets when I shouldn't have and was concerned that the monies had not been taken yet and the sales were going to be retracted.

I have always been polite on the phone with no reference to mongs, retards or my dad so have yet to reach his legendary status.

If they do retract my ticket I understand that but all i'm trying to say that if the company your purchasing off makes the mistake I don't think(correct me if i'm wrong) they can refund the monies to you and not send you the goods or allow you to keep your purchase.

I have been checking as yes you're right i bought the tickets when I shouldn't have and was concerned that the monies had not been taken yet and the sales were going to be retracted.

I have always been polite on the phone with no reference to mongs, retards or my dad so have yet to reach his legendary status.

If they do retract my ticket I understand that but all i'm trying to say that if the company your purchasing off makes the mistake I don't think(correct me if i'm wrong) they can refund the monies to you and not send you the goods or allow you to keep your purchase.

I was more than polite on the phone.

If you do lose your ticket it will be your own fault. You managed to purchase one early but instead of keeping quiet you jumped straight on here and started a thread about it. The fact others followed suit and did the same after reading your thread could well have made the club invalidate all tickets bought in that way. What could you do if they did? I doubt Cortese will be too worried about the threat of legal action from you.

How about you don't mention it anymore as it is becoming very tedious. (This includes when, on the 16th March, you ring the ticket office yet again to check if you have a ticket if it doesn't arrive in the post.)

But as Mrs Woody has explained to us the timing isn't under scrutiny. It's the number of tickets per customer entitlement that seems to be subject to a possible correction.You'll get your ticket anyway provided you have just advanced the purchase of your eventual entitlement. If you applied twice or thrice successfully then I guess you may be in for a wee bit of disappointment, or not even be aware that you in theory got 2 or 3 tickets.

As I said on another thread the other day there may be a few surprises when tickets start hitting doormats and debits start hitting bank accounts.Especially for delayed debit systems.

But as Mrs Woody has explained to us the timing isn't under scrutiny. It's the number of tickets per customer entitlement that seems to be subject to a possible correction.You'll get your ticket anyway provided you have just advanced the purchase of your eventual entitlement. If you applied twice or thrice successfully then I guess you may be in for a wee bit of disappointment, or not even be aware that you in theory got 2 or 3 tickets.

As I said on another thread the other day there may be a few surprises when tickets start hitting doormats and debits start hitting bank accounts.Especially for delayed debit systems.

You can buy as many tickets as you bought for the mkdons game, i had 6 for that so i can get 6 for the final.

hth

If you do lose your ticket it will be your own fault. You managed to purchase one early but instead of keeping quiet you jumped straight on here and started a thread about it. The fact others followed suit and did the same after reading your thread could well have made the club invalidate all tickets bought in that way. What could you do if they did? I doubt Cortese will be too worried about the threat of legal action from you.

How about you don't mention it anymore as it is becoming very tedious. (This includes when, on the 16th March, you ring the ticket office yet again to check if you have a ticket if it doesn't arrive in the post.)

If I do lose it then so be it, I posted on here to try and help other fans get tickets, is there something so wrong with that?

At what point have I mentioned legal action I have just stated I would be surprised if they did due to consumer law?

How was I meant to know at that point that the possibility of tickets being invalidated may arise, hindsight is a wonderful thing.

I look forward to your kind response.

With fear of being reprimanded from Once Bitterene for discussing this subject, I actually bought 3 tickets on one customer number which was allowed through on the system, it was a fault on there system and I could have asked for 50, at no point were aditional customer numbers asked for?

With fear of being reprimanded from Once Bitterene for discussing this subject, I actually bought 3 tickets on one customer number which was allowed through on the system, it was a fault on there system and I could have asked for 50, at no point were aditional customer numbers asked for?

Well then you'll just have to wait and see what happens won't you.Mind you if I was you I wouldn't brag about it at all because I think the TO monitors most threads involving tickets, you'd have to check that with them then.

Ticket Office was last on line yesterday evening at 1030 pm but they don't accept PMs as far as I know.Probably checking on how many times they got called mong and borderline retarded I expect.

if you are to walk into a supermarket and somethibg is branded at the wrong price to the barcode that price that it is advertised on sale that legally stands.

This is a common misconception, and I know from personal experience it is untrue:

http://www.adviceguide.org.uk/index/c_goods.pdf

3rd paragph down.

However, it is often the case that the seller will honour the lower price as a gesture of goodwill.

You can buy as many tickets as you bought for the mkdons game, i had 6 for that so i can get 6 for the final.

hth

yes that's called an entitlement.

I'm not entirely sure you can. I bought my MKDons away leg tickets on the online system, (and home leg via a mate with my customer number), but as a ST holder I was only able to buy 2 on my customer number.

Having said that, I did give my customer number to someone else who might have used it to get another due to my MK Dons allocation, though I haven't checked with her. I know that I couldn't get any online on Monday morning on my cust number.

Not a problem of course, I'm going and we already have 2 spare I've reallocated.

Dont worry mate, i got a free ticket to the game :)

Call Carlisle and put on an accent...ask tyo sit as close to saints fans as possible!!

They'll say "hi, we're not selling via phone any more, you have to come to the ticket office at Brunton Park", as they changed the process when we sold out.

My mate has a personal vendetta with that site and his explanation of 4 chan is.

"there all the knobs that no one likes grouped together so they think there kewl,and then just look at naked teens"

this is the wierdest thing i have ever read on this forum. i have read alot of wierd **** on here too

This thread has lost its momentum since dean stopped posting. Come on, Dean, it was a brght spot in myotherwise munbdance existnece.

apart from this afternoon of course when we thrashed leeds 1-0

ive had a **** night i deserve to be nice to today. :smt009

ill happily make your day tho WUT U LOT GUIN ON BOWT MEH LYK FUK SEK