really P*ssed off

Deanovski

Ahhhh, so it's YOUR fault for telling them they were YOUR tickets, when they were your DAD'S tickets.

Right.

Those retarded mongs, how dare they correctly respond to your obviously not misleading and irrelevant in any way questions.

No i gave them my dads name, and the address therefore they should have come up any way under our address but no, i gave them my dads name.

I have no clue, they said can i have your address so i gave them that and then the names it was under and she was like, no you do not have any tickets and theres nothing more i can do to help you.

To which then my dad phones me up and i tell him so he rings barclays (which to be honest he shouldnt have to) and they say there is a charge.

So he phones up and talks to the ticket office and gave them his card number i assume ( which i couldnt first time around because its his card and he had it) and they say oh we have got your tickets.

Ah right so if you had used your own card all would have been clear or if pater had rung up in the first place and enquired about the tickets which he had purchased then a lot of name calling could have been avoided. Sometimes businesses are very reluctant to talk about their affairs with their clients to third parties, family members included.

Ah right so if you had used your own card all would have been clear or if pater had rung up in the first place and enquired about the tickets which he had purchased then a lot of name calling could have been avoided. Sometimes businesses are very reluctant to talk about their affairs with their clients to third parties, family members included.

Nah i gave them my dads name they thought i was him, all i asked for was are there any tickets under this name at this address or any other name at this address and they said NO.

I have no clue, they said can i have your address so i gave them that and then the names it was under and she was like, no you do not have any tickets and theres nothing more i can do to help you.

To which then my dad phones me up and i tell him so he rings barclays (which to be honest he shouldnt have to) and they say there is a charge.

So he phones up and talks to the ticket office and gave them his card number i assume ( which i couldnt first time around because its his card and he had it) and they say oh we have got your tickets.

i had the same problem yesterday,they need to read e-mails and listen when customers ask them questions.

very amateurish in my opinion and need retraining.

Nah i gave them my dads name they thought i was him, all i asked for was are there any tickets under this name at this address or any other name at this address and they said NO.

I doubt if they really thought you were he actually.Did they ask you for the card number first time round?

No i gave them my dads name, and the address therefore they should have come up any way under our address but no, i gave them my dads name.

Nevertheless, given that it's taken three pages of forum space to establish this, I can understand how there might have been confusion from the original request.

i had the same problem yesterday,they need to read e-mails and listen when customers ask them questions.

very amateurish in my opinion and need retraining.

they need a rest more than anything I expect.Pompey,MK Dons, JPT Trophy

final, Leeds, poor dears have probably been run off their feet of late.

When I phoned the ticket office I thought they were very courteous, polite, and helpful. But then that's probably because I don't sound like a 10 year calling myself my Dads name and reading out his credit card.

They are good people, I sent my son round there a while back because he lives across the Channel in Rouen and was going by there anyway. He has an atrocious accent but the young lady understood everything he wanted to say straight off the bat, pretty good, unless she's Morgan's girlfriend or something like that.

When I phoned the ticket office I thought they were very courteous, polite, and helpful. But then that's probably because I don't sound like a 10 year calling myself my Dads name and reading out his credit card.

Except you're actually a douche who hasn't read any of this infact i never SAID i was my dad i asked if there was any tickets under his name which there was.

I never read out his credit card either because i said i didnt have it, all i said was im just phoning up to check on the status of our tickets i didnt want any other information they never said they couldn't give me any they just said, YOU DONT HAVE ANY TICKETS.

They are good people, I sent my son round there a while back because he lives across the Channel in Rouen and was going by there anyway. He has an atrocious accent but the young lady understood everything he wanted to say straight off the bat, pretty good, unless she's Morgan's girlfriend or something like that.

A bit like the OP I expect!!

It was there from the very outset,with the ticket details when they were first published on thje OS.

Here we go

http://www.saintsfc.co.uk/page/NewsDetail/0,,10280~1966914,00.html

Oh come on, how could you possibly have worked it out from the confusing sentences...

All Tickets will begin to be posted as of 15th March 2010. No tickets will be posted before this date.

:confused:

Oh come on, how could you possibly have worked it out from the confusing sentences...

All Tickets will begin to be posted as of 15th March 2010. No tickets will be posted before this date.

so, to clarify, when will i get my ticket? what if there is a postal strike?

What if i am grounded on cup final day?

what if my beloved Charlton have a game that day?

so, to clarify, when will i get my ticket? what if there is a postal strike?

What if i am grounded on cup final day?

what if my beloved Charlton have a game that day?

If you are implying i was worried i hadn't got my tickets in the post yet, you are wrong.

I had heard nothing from them, they said they would call to confirm my order so i ring them to which they say you have no tickets.

Except you're actually a douche who hasn't read any of this infact i never SAID i was my dad i asked if there was any tickets under his name which there was.

I never read out his credit card either because i said i didnt have it, all i said was im just phoning up to check on the status of our tickets i didnt want any other information they never said they couldn't give me any they just said, YOU DONT HAVE ANY TICKETS.

They were right, you don't. And they wouldn't have told you your dad did have without his card information.

Yes my ability to mentally process intricate information like that cost the nation a fortune.Well about 1/30 th of Mrs Cousins (of Bitterne Park Infants School fame) annual salary for the year 1959/60 anyway.Mind you 5 year olds didn't go to the pub at Lunchtime or play 15 hours a day at on line gaming in those days.

I did assume the rage might not have been there for the suicide note/text. I can add a few *****s and CAPS for effect if you like ?

It will be written in blood.

Goodbye my friend, goodbye

My love, you're in my heart

It was preordained that we should part

We're united by and by, united by and by

Goodbye

No handshake to endure, there was nothing

It was written in blood

It was written in blood

It was written in blood

Oh god, written in blood

It was written in blood