really P*ssed off

Deanovski

Do they still teach proper punctuation, use of capitals, spelling and grammar at schools nowadays?? Just curious.

I think they do actually but about 50% of the juvenile population don't bother to turn up,mainly because of Happy Hour at the pub starting at 9 am and the queue for breakfast burgers at Mc Donald's being so long.

Every time that I'm in the UK (not frequently I'd admit) there seem to be kids on the street at all hours.

Left school awhile ago gramps, sorry i didn't know you took forum life so serious that you wont sleep at night knowing i didn't use a captial fookin' letter.

Are you saying that the way that you write/talk on an internet forum is different to the way that you do it anywhere else? Hmm.. Well, I think that it`s safe to assume that I left school a long time before you did (assuming that you actually went at all) and I can remember how to speak and write in a half-decent manner. I happen to think that being able to communicate with other people properly is quite an important skill to have. What is your excuse?

Crap, I still have not got my tickets and I went to the ticket office and handed it in for the first phase - so should be no trouble there, season ticket holder registered both home and away for MK Dons on the database, duly double checked all details onit were correct. I have had tickets go missing before by using the telephone line so thought handing it in would be the safest best option. Lets hope they are at home when I get in tonight!

Took the name of the person I handed it in to and I know who my postman is so think I covered all bases!!! Otherwise it will be a quick trip down to the ticket office and a very long letter in my best Italian / French and German - covering all bases for the top guys in case they dont get the message.

Nobody has.

Do they still teach proper punctuation, use of capitals, spelling and grammar at schools nowadays?? Just curious.

I heard that for 5 years they only taught English as spoken, FFS. Phonetics should be enough, apparently.

Hence we have an entire swathe of imbeciles who can't communicate on the most technologically advanced forms of mass media available because no-one thought teaching English to the English (and the rest of Britain) should involve the written word.

I'd love to punch the person responsible anyway.

I just got off the phone with ticket off mong to find out i have no tickets?

I did a written application over a week ago and haven't got my tickets, she didn't know i was on the mkdons stage and when i told her that she's was like "oh...." full well knowing i should have my tickets.

i am SO f***IN raged at this bull CRAP, i was just wondering has any one else had this problem andwhat I should do about it and does any one have Nicole Cortese's email?

Seriously, who applies by post anymore, lol. I don't even send my credit card bills off by post as I don't trust they'd get there.

Jesus christ i never applied by post, people talk about my typing but at least i can READ.

I handed it in at the ticket office FFS, and if my writing, grammar and communication is so bad how can you even tell what i am talking about?

My dad phoned barclays and asked if we had been charged lately and he said yes by southampton fc etc...

So my dad phones up ticket line and says if we have been charged how do we "not have" tickets and then they monged about and finally found them.

Jesus christ i never applied by post, people talk about my typing but at least i can READ.

I handed it in at the ticket office FFS, and if my writing, grammar and communication is so bad how can you even tell what i am talking about?

My dad phoned barclays and asked if we had been charged lately and he said yes by southampton fc etc...

So my dad phones up ticket line and says if we have been charged how do we "not have" tickets and then they monged about and finally found them.

So in fact if you had just waited until the tickets are actually sent out this thread would never have existed, is that right?Why did you ring up in the first place and harass an already over extended ticket office?

Sometimes you've just got to take people at their word, the lady said it was AOK in the first place and so it was.I can understand the apprehension and not wanting to miss out but with all the big games they've had to deal with in the last few weeks you've just got to trust them and let them breathe for a while.

So in fact if you had just waited until the tickets are actually sent out this thread would never have existed, is that right?Why did you ring up in the first place and harass an already over extended ticket office?

Sometimes you've just got to take people at their word, the lady said it was AOK in the first place and so it was.I can understand the apprehension and not wanting to miss out but with all the big games they've had to deal with in the last few weeks you've just got to trust them and let them breathe for a while.

What is so hard to understand, i have had no confirmation of my order they sell out so i phone up and ask if my order has gone through and the borderline retarded TO employee said that at my address there is no order for the JPT final so im just one of the unfortunate ones who didnt get their application processed.

What is so hard to understand, i have had no confirmation of my order they sell out so i phone up and ask if my order has gone through and the borderline retarded TO employee said that at my address there is no order for the JPT final so im just one of the unfortunate ones who didnt get their application processed.

Well to start with if you started calling me a mong and borderline retarded I'd personally make sure that you never got another ticket for SMS in your life.

I'm sure the Ticket Office have read this thread, they usually do.

You just had to check with your bank first, if the funds have been transferred then your application has been processed and all the hassle is avoided.

Edited by Window Cleaner

what do you do for a living, Deanovski?

Nothing customer facing or customer service related, i assume?

Well to start with if you started calling me a mong and borderline retarded I'd personally make sure that you never got another ticket for SMS in your life.

Yes but this is an internet forum, so those names are perfectly acceptable apparently. I would love to see Deanovski at a job interview!

yes, yes because they are bloody incompetent and can't do a simple bloody thing i shouldnt get another ticket again?

Sure, i'm sure i shouldve been over the moon potentially missing my first game at wembley, oh and also my 83 year old granddad too.

Oh shut up, you clearly know what i meant stop being trolling n00b and go to 4 chan.

Tbf to others, Deanovski, and all joking aside, we don't know CLEARLY what you meant. You really should have a read through before you submit your posts on this subject, if you want a sympathetic response. Otherwise, you will receive a few posts that you don't want to read.

Only trying to help.

Tbf to others, Deanovski, and all joking aside, we don't know CLEARLY what you meant. You really should have a read through before you submit your posts on this subject, if you want a sympathetic response. Otherwise, you will receive a few posts that you don't want to read.

Only trying to help.

Thank you for a decent reply for once, i was pretty mad when i wrote what i wrote and was trying to find out wether other people have had their application "fail".

I have no clue, they said can i have your address so i gave them that and then the names it was under and she was like, no you do not have any tickets and theres nothing more i can do to help you.

To which then my dad phones me up and i tell him so he rings barclays (which to be honest he shouldnt have to) and they say there is a charge.

So he phones up and talks to the ticket office and gave them his card number i assume ( which i couldnt first time around because its his card and he had it) and they say oh we have got your tickets.

I have no clue, they said can i have your address so i gave them that and then the names it was under and she was like, no you do not have any tickets and theres nothing more i can do to help you.

To which then my dad phones me up and i tell him so he rings barclays (which to be honest he shouldnt have to) and they say there is a charge.

So he phones up and talks to the ticket office and gave them his card number i assume ( which i couldnt first time around because its his card and he had it) and they say oh we have got your tickets.

Ahhhh, so it's YOUR fault for telling them they were YOUR tickets, when they were your DAD'S tickets.

Right.

Those retarded mongs, how dare they correctly respond to your obviously not misleading and irrelevant in any way questions.