Ticket Watch - SOLD OUT

LVSaint

Had a message from Wembley this morning confirming that they will not sell remaining seats, they quote "The stadium does not allow us to have such an uneven support segregation, we had a similar issue when Leeds came to the stadium "
Why did they give Milwall 50k then?

the town will be swamped with extra tickets?

Don't think so mate, of course there will be some spares going around nearer the time, but most people who bought extra were for friends or family who wanted to go, and there is clearly still appetite for more tickets.

the 20 foreign student point you make was referring to the Leeds game - by the way expect a large number of Leeds fans in our end on saturday.

I speak from experience here, when we got to the League Cup final I 'd been abroad for a couple of years, working on some project in the ..... desert which shall remain nameless,went to the Hulse Rd Police Club on the Friday before the game, bumped into a bloke at the bar, he offered me a ticket and I went to the game.There were tickets available freely just as there were in 76. I don't know if you read Saintslist but the secretary of London Saints has been scratching around for tickets and some of his flock have bought their own, so he might have spares as well but he doesn't know yet.It will go on like that, people have been greedy in a good way but eventually all the spare tickets bought for relatives,mates and kids under 3 will probably resurface.

Anybody wishing to enquire about corporate / club Wembley seats should contact a guy called Stuart Ramsey ( senior sales account manager) on 0208 795 9540 or stuart.ramsey@wembleystadium.com

He was very helpful to us. If boxes are still available they were circa £2170 for a box of eight.Although these will NOT be in the Saints end He did have other boxes available for 10 or 12 people or could offer, the Mike Channon suite type of arrangement on the half way line for ( I think) £209 per head.

I didnt get one, totally my fault went out last night forgot the tix were on sell this morning and missed the boat...got some friends who have club wembley though, as Spurs fans they dont care about the JPT final, can they still get tix for it though?

maybe i am missing something, but other than corporate entertainment, why would anyone buy club wembley memberships at the vast prices charged?

i have literally no idea, but games my friends dont go to and some music gigs....its mad! I guess if we get the world cup in 2018 could be good..more money than sense i guess

Does anybody know if all postal applications were processed?

I put in a written application last week and haven't heard anything yet.

Check your bank details and see if they have debited your account. If they haven't taken the money yet i would say no tickets.

Does anybody know if all postal applications were processed?

I put in a written application last week and haven't heard anything yet.

Theoretically every postal application arrived at exactly 8.30 this morning. Therefore every postal application will be sucessful.

Theoretically every postal application arrived at exactly 8.30 this morning. Therefore every postal application will be sucessful.

my postal apllication for General Sale on database was processed yesterday accoring to Credit card company

From Millwalls OS report of their play off game last May.

......part of a record-breaking 44,159 Millwall fans that turned the splendid stadium into a sea of blue and white

http://www.millwallfc.co.uk/page/NewsDetail/0,,10367~1665837,00.html

They originally received 37,500 tickets and got an extra allocation to 44k. The 50k you hear banded about eminates from their fans, possibly true when you consider, like our lot, they were snapping up Club Wembley seats.

Someone raised a good point earlier in one of these Wembley allocation threads that probably needs highlighting.

We keep hearing that we can't have any more seats due to segregation/concourse/turnstile issues but, as was pointed out, how do they do it when England play?

There can be anything from just a couple to ten thousand visiting fans, just how do they get over these issues in that situation - and also proves it can be done.

Maybe the club should push the authorities on this?

Someone raised a good point earlier in one of these Wembley allocation threads that probably needs highlighting.

We keep hearing that we can't have any more seats due to segregation/concourse/turnstile issues but, as was pointed out, how do they do it when England play?

There can be anything from just a couple to ten thousand visiting fans, just how do they get over these issues in that situation - and also proves it can be done.

Maybe the club should push the authorities on this?

Absolutely.

You have 5000 German supporters surrounded by 83000 Englishmen yet they segregate that.

To segregate 44000 Saints fans from 24000 Carlisle fans you need a gap of 22000 seats !!!

Incredible.

Absolutely.

You have 5000 German supporters surrounded by 83000 Englishmen yet they segregate that.

To segregate 44000 Saints fans from 24000 Carlisle fans you need a gap of 22000 seats !!!

Incredible.

Depends where they're put. If they are (as I suspect) right behind the goal, the segregation is right in the middle of the bulk of Saints or Carlisle fans. The authorities have to be fair to both sets of supporters to give them as much choice of price and quality of seats and both will have fans that want to sit behind the goal, in the side stands, in the posh seats or anywhere they can get a ticket. As it is we were given many more side stand and therefore posh seats than they were.

Depends where they're put. If they are (as I suspect) right behind the goal, the segregation is right in the middle of the bulk of Saints or Carlisle fans. The authorities have to be fair to both sets of supporters to give them as much choice of price and quality of seats and both will have fans that want to sit behind the goal, in the side stands, in the posh seats or anywhere they can get a ticket. As it is we were given many more side stand and therefore posh seats than they were.

It looks like the only area of extra seats Saints could possibly ask for is in the south east corner on the top level. It would just be a continuation of a Saints area on round so segregation in the seating wouldn't be any different had Carlisle sold them all the way up to our section.

It could only be that they can't separate that part of the concourse and/or turnstiles. But it comes back to the question, how do they manage it with England?

Confusing?

'John D' link dated 18th May:

not according to their official website said they got 49k

http://www.millwallfc.co.uk/page/TicketInfo/0,,10367~1660745,00.html

This one also dated 18th May:

http://www.millwallfc.co.uk/page/NewsDetail/0,,10367~1658745,00.html

states (halfway down page) allocation of 37,500

and then this link from 'marc_saint' dated 25th May:

From Millwalls OS report of their play off game last May.

......part of a record-breaking 44,159 Millwall fans that turned the splendid stadium into a sea of blue and white

http://www.millwallfc.co.uk/page/NewsDetail/0,,10367~1665837,00.html

All Millwall 'Official Site'

It looks like the only area of extra seats Saints could possibly ask for is in the south east corner on the top level. It would just be a continuation of a Saints area on round so segregation in the seating wouldn't be any different had Carlisle sold them all the way up to our section.

It could only be that they can't separate that part of the concourse and/or turnstiles. But it comes back to the question, how do they manage it with England?

Plus it puts Saints fans up above Carlisle fans in the lower tiers, which is probably not allowed under their safety certificate.

Plus it puts Saints fans up above Carlisle fans in the lower tiers, which is probably not allowed under their safety certificate.

I don't think anyone would complain too loudly if they left the front two or three rows empty.

Another problem addressed - come on Wembley/whoever get yer finger out.

Had a message from Wembley this morning confirming that they will not sell remaining seats, they quote "The stadium does not allow us to have such an uneven support segregation, we had a similar issue when Leeds came to the stadium "

What a load of BOLL*CKS

England v Egypt just as an example

How on earth did they manage to segregate the MASSIVE Egyptian support from the England Fans

Same mentality as FIFA. A supposed 21st Century Organisation run by Dinasours :cool:

Had this reply from my email reference not enough seats.

Dear Mr Wills,

Many thanks for your email.

We are delighted that Southampton will be taking the largest following that any club has ever taken to the new Wembley Stadium for a Johnstone's Paint Trophy Final.

The safety of spectators is of paramount importance to The Football League, Wembley Stadium, the Metropolitan Police and the local safety authorities. With this in mind, all Wembley Finals require the implementation of a segregation plan, which is based on the ticket allocations requested by both clubs. These plans were presented and agreed by the finalist clubs seven weeks before the match. The plans ensure that as many fans as possible from each of the participating clubs will have the opportunity to purchase a ticket and to enjoy the match in a safe environment.

For this particular match the actual saleable capacity of Wembley Stadium is approximately 81,000 after taking into account unavailable seats such as media seats the Royal Box and segregation. The Football League have been allocated approximately 72,000 of these tickets which, once contractual obligations have been honoured, have been passed directly on to the two participating clubs (approx 44,500 to Southampton and 24,500 to Carlisle). The 9,000 remaining tickets are Wembley Stadium tickets available to Club Wembley members and box holders.

At this present time Southampton have sold out of their allocation and Carlisle United have sold approximately 20,000 tickets. In this particular instance, the unsold tickets are in areas of the ground that are located directly above Carlisle United fans and cannot, therefore, be sold to Southampton supporters for reasons of crowd safety.

We can understand your frustrations in that some supporters are unable to purchase tickets but would like to assure you that every effort has been taken by all parties to maximise the number of tickets available to each club.

Kind regards

Andrea

Andrea Brown | Customer Services Manager

The Football League Limited

Edward VII Quay | Navigation Way | Preston | PR2 2YF.

T 0844 826 9220 | M 07798 741188 | F 0844 826 5188

abrown@football-league.co.uk | http://www.football-league.co.uk