Ticket Watch - SOLD OUT

LVSaint

Honestly mate, keep trying. I was told 1500 tickets left 20 minutes a go. But a friend has just got his tickets, and he was told there was 2600 left as of 09.55am!! I'm not so sure anyone knows how many's left!!

* lol. Visions of 3 or 4 people all claiming the same seats at the final - and all having the exact same seat numbers!!!

Honestly mate, keep trying. I was told 1500 tickets left 20 minutes a go. But a friend has just got his tickets, and he was told there was 2600 left as of 09.55am!! I'm not so sure anyone knows how many's left!!

ohhhhhh! Ringing for my mate in London. Fingers crossed.

Weheey. Tell him not to put the phone down. If it's ringing - it will be answered. Might have to wait some time - but if it's ringing - you're almost there!

I'll get through too and we'll order at the same time, only they'll think it's fraud and hang up on us both...

Froze me nads off from 8.00 outside the T/O. Declined the offer to hand my written application in early and go home as I wanted MK Dons tickets away as well.

When they opened the shutters, the guy processed my 7 tickets in front of me and gave me an order no. Only £24 left but my "ex pat" friends don't deserve any better.

Do they? ;)

Oh yes been calling for over an hour, spoke to a stressed out lady, all fine got the extra ones, so happy chappy, 14 attempts on the 0800 and 19 on the other phew now need to get some work done

Oh....I saw Scooby on the "last post" thing on the main forum and thought you were Rupert Lowe.

When WAS his last post?

Bloody Hell!!!!!!!!!!............I'm in..............after about the 50th attempt on the 01271 number and getting an engaged tone, I was straight through, no waiting!!!!

Block 542-547 in the gods with lots of others on here I think...........told me there was only single seats left now.........COME ON!!!!!!!!!!

Got a ticket....but only at the Carlisle End, better than nothing!

if enough saints congregate together in the carlisle end they might even put us all into one block, like Exeter did with Saints in the home end

Only one batch left up in the gods, everything else showing sold out.

Bloody online system isn't letting me get the last two I need though - telling me not eligible or exceeded allowance - these customer numbers haven't been used yet - argh!

Strange, are you selecting the database number from the drop down list or have you not got that far?

They have two different servers, decided to change to the other server and got tickets straight away ;-) if you still are trying then go for the server that is 'ticketsales.' rather than 'tickets.'

Noww just have to wait for the tickets to arrive next week :)

Only one batch left up in the gods, everything else showing sold out.

Bloody online system isn't letting me get the last two I need though - telling me not eligible or exceeded allowance - these customer numbers haven't been used yet - argh!

I had that when I tried to get an extra ticket on mates number, just woudlnt let me do it

That is nothing; I stayed up until 12:00 last night just in case, then tried again at 1am...

Then over 200 calls this morning, god knows how may tries on the internet and finally....GOT 3 TICKETS. Up in the sky, might need oxygen but at least I have them.

Was getting ready to call Carlisle and go in their end. This is going to be the most amount of saints fans in one place I have ever seen.

COME ON YOU REDS will be deafening.

Bloody useless ticket office eh michelle? ;)

Bloody frustrating system! Think it may have something to do with the fact that I'm doing it on my online account, but buying for others, and although I'm not using my number, I've already had my allocation...

Awaiting e-mail from TO but they're gonna be snowed under!

Bloody frustrating system! Think it may have something to do with the fact that I'm doing it on my online account, but buying for others, and although I'm not using my number, I've already had my allocation...

Awaiting e-mail from TO but they're gonna be snowed under!

Also sorted. Woop. :)

Finally got through on the 01271 number and got my ticket. Thanks muchly for tip about this number gents. Rang for about 10 mins and then someone picked up.

Lady on the phone told me they only have around 500 left...

How about buying tickets on mass from Carlisle. Then when everyone is in the ground and they see they are Saints supportes we get moved to empty seats?

That's gotta be the answer. Is there any block where a lot of Saints fans are buying? Or are Carlisle fans tame enough not to mind us?

Like the old days in the league cup when Saints and Forest fans were together with no probs!

What is the liklihood of getting thrown out if we're in wrong part?

That's gotta be the answer. Is there any block where a lot of Saints fans are buying? Or are Carlisle fans tame enough not to mind us?

Like the old days in the league cup when Saints and Forest fans were together with no probs!

See Michelle's post here:

http://www.saintsweb.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=20837

Get a move on :)

Remeber at Cardiff they tried to segregate everyone and there were loads of Arsenal fans near us- it was supposed to be a Saints only area!

They did absolutely nothing when people protested - it'll be the same at Wembley too I would expect.

Best hurry up before Carlisle send all their tickets back - about 2,500 going back according to The Echo!

Your memories of the League cup final aren't too good, there was loads of trouble in one lower tier section behind the goal where Saints and Forest fans were in the same block

What is really annoying is I bet when we get there, there will be loads of empty seats. Been looking on away grounds .com and reading about WBA playoff final V Derby. They both sold out all of their allocation, with people left disappointed.

On the day of the game the middle area was empty making the atmosphere worse and people annoyed that their friends had to watch on TV.

Why do they do this sort of thing? mental!