Ticket Watch - SOLD OUT

LVSaint

So what is this 01271 number?! Just seems a little strange that we're all ringing a random number and giving over our card details!

I said that on the other thread! Seemed like the OP had stumbled across a clever ruse to make us all ring in and give our card details for nothing! (While I did see that as a joke, I did partly buy my tickets online today as insurance... :-))

So what is this 01271 number?! Just seems a little strange that we're all ringing a random number and giving over our card details! I mean surely, it should be an 02380 number, right?

Overflow call-centre based in Barnstaple. Much bigger facility and resources than the ticket office at SMS and more importantly, more phonelines and operators.

So what is this 01271 number?! Just seems a little strange that we're all ringing a random number and giving over our card details! I mean surely, it should be an 02380 number, right?

I asked the bloke in the ticket office about that when I got through this morning. He said the official number for sales was the 0800 number - but the 01271 335708 was an "alternative" sales number which isn't that widely known. Got 2 tickets on the 01271 - so chuffed. And the guy said there were 3,000 tickets left at 8.30 - not 4,000.

Bloody hell can't get through on either number and the online service does not work if you are based overseas. Also roaming in Sweden at the moment, so costing me a fortune on my mobile.

Interestingly, you can still get Corp Hospitality direct from Wembley at 209 quid a ticket for those minted/desperate enough.........

Finally got through and got 2! Guys keep trying on the 01271 number, when it rings just leave it, mine was ringing for 28 minutes in the end, it's well worth it!

Good things come to he who waits silversaint. Nice one. Perserverance is the answer! ;)

woohoo, got my two!!! :D

Couldn't get them online. Managed to get them on the 01271 number. was on hold for 12minutes and eventually got through.

Could only get tickets in blocks 532-537 - apparently only blocks left

Everyone who's still waiting, keep trying you will get through. Good luck

I'm in the cheap seats, in the corner, with the gods... do I care??

Nope! When I rang up last week for the JPT area final ticket bit, the lady asked where I wanted to sit - and I said I didn't care as long as I get to be there! (Although she gave me a very favourable seat on the halfway line...:-D)

Woot, an hour of trying with two phones and laptop and ticket finally obtained online. Keep trying guys, there's still a fair few left by the look of it.

See you there

Just checked the seating plan. I'm gonna be able to see my house from up there!

Been phoning both numbers all morning to no avail. For some reason I can't log in to the on-line ticket sales so phoned a mate who won't be able to go as he'll be away and he's managed to get me two tickets on-line for me and the misses. See you all at Wembley :-)

lol. Yeah - c'mon Saintmike666. I won't rest easy until I know you're sorted ffs! :D

I have got to the stage where I am willing you to get your tickets.

Good luck mate :)

Thanks guys!!! I'm a happy man now!! I dont give a monkeys that I'm right up in the corner in the cheap seats!! :)

Yesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss One for me and the boy.

Keep trying the 01271 number - I have since 8.30. Got there in the end. Once through it will ring for a while but will be picked up eventually.

See you all there..................

At this rate, my guess in the sweep for the time the tickets sell out at is:

09:42

Person I spoke to told me there were about 1500 tickets left as of 9.40am.

I was well off then! If available from the ticket office I reckon it wouldn't have taken this long... ;-)

It took 1 hour and 13 minutes but I got my 5 tickets!!!! Get in there!!! Cant wait!! Got through on the 01271 number in the end... :) :) :)

Phew. Nice one Mike. Glad you're sorted. I can finally do myself some toast & a cuppa now! Good luck to everyone else that's trying too. The 01271 number does seem the best bet.

Happy days!

It took 1 hour and 13 minutes but I got my 5 tickets!!!! Get in there!!! Cant wait!! Got through on the 01271 number in the end... :) :) :)

Good Man !

Join the happy band of database tail end chasers... ;)

Phew. Nice one Mike. Glad you're sorted. I can finally do myself some toast & a cuppa now! Good luck to everyone else that's trying too. The 01271 number does seem the best bet.

Happy days!

Cuppa? I need a scotch after that ;) :)

The 01271 number is by far more promising..

Excellent news.. you deserve them for perserverance alone.

keep hanging in there.. when / if you are lucky enough to get through the music you are put on hold with a phone ringing, had to wait a further 22 minutes until this was answered, but got my 2 tickets so i don't care anymore..

Only a few left in Blocks 532 - 537

Stayed up :smt015 Thing is I'm still getting the engaged tone..missed the boat on this one I feel.

Honestly mate, keep trying. I was told 1500 tickets left 20 minutes a go. But a friend has just got his tickets, and he was told there was 2600 left as of 09.55am!! I'm not so sure anyone knows how many's left!!