Who has the power?

offix

If I understand correctly, Ru**rt does not personally own a very large percentage of the shares in the club, however he REPRESENTS a significant percentage of shares by virtue of other investors who have placed their trust in him to represent their interests.

So I have a question for those of you with REAL knowledge of the world of investments and finance;

Would it be possible to weaken that support for Ru**rt from the other investors, and if so what would it take to do that? It seems to me that Ru**rt losing that support would be the only way to get rid of Ru**rt and save what's left of the club.

If I understand correctly, Ru**rt does not personally own a very large percentage of the shares in the club, however he REPRESENTS a significant percentage of shares by virtue of other investors who have placed their trust in him to represent their interests.

So I have a question for those of you with REAL knowledge of the world of investments and finance;

Would it be possible to weaken that support for Ru**rt from the other investors, and if so what would it take to do that? It seems to me that Ru**rt losing that support would be the only way to get rid of Ru**rt and save what's left of the club.

His personal shareholding is I believe 6% of the shares, the major single biggest shareholder is Wilde.

His personal shareholding is I believe 6% of the shares, the major single biggest shareholder is Wilde.

yes, but his 6% plus the traitor's shares would not have put them in control. There must be a significant portion of shares from others that has been proxied to Ru**rt, or he has been given control/management over them by some other means?

yes, but his 6% plus the traitor's shares would not have put them in control. There must be a significant portion of shares from others that has been proxied to Ru**rt, or he has been given control/management over them by some other means?

Askams and one or two others have proxied thier shares to Lowe, he can call on about 24% . The only way to get rid is an alliance of Wilde and Crouch...that just will not happen.

Lowe's cabal consists of something like:

Lowe = 5.6%

Askham = 4.8% (if you include his wifes)

Withers = 4%

Richards = 3.1%

Windsor-Clive = 1.7%

Cowen = 1.5%

That's about 21%, so there's about another 5% out there he has somehow managed to get control of (balance of his his fathers?? Marlands???? Whatever happened to Anthony Dye's??? etc etc etc).

As all of these give Lowe his power, they are as responsibe as he is for this "revolutionary new coaching set up", along with Wilde of course.

Lowe's cabal consists of something like:

Lowe = 5.6%

Askham = 4.8% (if you include his wifes)

Withers = 4%

Richards = 3.1%

Windsor-Clive = 1.7%

Cowen = 1.5%

That's about 21%, so there's about another 5% out there he has somehow managed to get control of (balance of his his fathers?? Marlands???? Whatever happened to Anthony Dye's??? etc etc etc).

As all of these give Lowe his power, they are as responsibe as he is for this "revolutionary new coaching set up", along with Wilde of course.

Thanks Um. I was just wondering if there is a way to weaken the 'trust' those other investors have put in him.