Tranmere vs Saints - Second Half

Arizona

Unlike some on here I'm sure Cortese wasn't moronic enough to think promotion was possible this season even before today's result.

I disagree completely, bitterne.

He's a very win-focussed person and he wouldn't have opened the cheque book the way he did to miss the playoffs altogether.

If he was mad after Millwall and Wycombe he'll be really mad tonight.

Unlike some on here I'm sure Cortese wasn't moronic enough to think promotion was possible this season even before today's result.

I actually think he did.

What worries me even more is that the likes of Fonte also saw it this way, especially when he joined. Him staying is paramount to our success next season.

Hello, at the game, played well enough to win though not well, utterly robbed by the ref, should have had at least one pen and theirs was cobblers.

Thanks for that - you may have saved a few lives tonight.... ;)

**** happens. We seem to play to our opponents level away on these pitches. But the playoffs were always a long shot given out start. Really not that bothered all I know is that it will fire the team up for the games against Swindon Charlton and Leeds at home.

We can blame the ref until we go blue in the face but that sort of thing is going to happen and it's outside our control.

Looking back, the things inside our control were A) Lallana missed two clear-cut chances at vital times, and B) Pards may have left his changes a little too late.

What a joke! Spend millions on a team, you should beat teams like this! A defeat today is a joke. Ap to slow to react again!

Well well suprise suprise..captain silly ******s is back....

Never about on here after a win...

a SKATE without doubt