Tranmere vs Saints - Second Half

Arizona

Can i be the 1st to say we aint making the play off's?? hit me!

You wouldn't be the first - many have been saying it for some time, big, big outside chance - but realistically it was never on. Would be interesting to see how many Saints fans put money on us making it.

At least we can know that the players will be punished for this, unlike last season. Pardew will be furious, Cortese will be steaming and the players embarrassed, considering how crap and puny Tranmere are.

Even if we manage a draw, the players are in for a killer week on the training ground!!!

You wouldn't be the first - many have been saying it for some time, big, big outside chance - but realistically it was never on. Would be interesting to see how many Saints fans put money on us making it.

our play off chances have got no worse - because huddersfield have also lost - we've just given ourselves one less game to catch them which is fecking annoying.

At least we can know that the players will be punished for this, unlike last season. Pardew will be furious, Cortese will be steaming and the players embarrassed, considering how crap and puny Tranmere are.

Even if we manage a draw, the players are in for a killer week on the training ground!!!

i'm more worried about how Cortese will see this, i honestly think Pardew is a dead-man walking tbh.

What a joke! Spend millions on a team, you should beat teams like this! A defeat today is a joke. Ap to slow to react again!

I would agree - it's all AP's fault, too slow by half, no plan b, shyte tactics on shyte pitches - time for him to go methinks.

Well, that's us put out of our misery then.

Saves me 600 quid in air fares for the playoffs

I'm off for a curry so won't read the post match reaction thread

About the only positives I can find

It's only gonna be alpine moaning anyway.

our play off chances have got no worse - because huddersfield have also lost - we've just given ourselves one less game to catch them which is fecking annoying.

Wouldn't disagree - but it still remains a very slim chance. If I had to lay money - I would lay against.

Because of other results we aren't any worse off .. still in the same position as we were before kick off .. but it could have been better.

but we didn't grab the opportunity to close in, and we won't get another.

It's all over now.

Unlike some on here I'm sure Cortese wasn't moronic enough to think promotion was possible this season even before today's result.

But it definitely wasn't ruled out with the other results going our way. I wouldn't be surprised if Mr Cortese would be furious, wouldn't be surprised to see a real knee jerk reaction from him.