Flags

spyinthesky

My Flag has already been to a JPT Cup Game this year.

Unfortunately as it was so fecking cold we had it wrapped round our knees like the bunch of old farts we seem to have become.

Still it's all ready for it's big weekend out and forms a useful secondary service of wrapping up the Duty Frees.

Interestingly no glass allowed in the stadium. Does that mean we can take Plastic bottles into the ground? They do nice 1/2 litre plastic bottles of Vodka a DF for 2 quid....

I just want to draw everyone's attention to the Wembley ground regulations and the list of prohibited items.

http://www.wembleystadium.com/events/ProhibitedItems/

PROHIBITED ITEMS

The following articles must not be brought within the Ground: knives, fireworks, smoke canisters, air-horns, flares, weapons, dangerous or hazardous items,laser devices, bottles, glass vessels, cans, poles and any article that might be used as a weapon and/or compromise public safety.

• Scooters, skateboards or other skates

Seems reasonable to me. I guess they introduced this rule in 2008 to prevent the fish ****ers ever returning :)

I will be making my own from egyptian cotton 200 thread count quality white pillow cases and some red and white striped paint and will sell for around £48.75 exc VAT

Just catching up on this. I'll make my own too - where can I get red and white striped paint?

I will be making my own from egyptian cotton 200 thread count quality white pillow cases and some red and white striped paint and will sell for around £48.75 exc VAT

Just catching up on this. I'll make my own too - where can I get red and white striped paint?

Would of been wearing my Saints shirt (All nice and printed for the final!) But some light fingered little bastard decided he liked it more than me. So untill mine can be replaced i am going to be putting my £12 saints flag on a pole and taking that with me. Might also try and get my hands of one of those Half&Half Scarfs for the occasion, depending on the weather...

Go to the DIY shop and ask for a small 'weight' .. then go to the electricians for a bucket of sparks .. then the tax office for a yard of red tape ... and then the glassware factory and ask for a retort ......

K.

I have a 10 foot x 6 foot St Georges cross I would like to take to Wembley.

Does anyone know if I will be allowed to take it in to Club Wembley and hang it over the advertising hoardings at the front?

Ta muchly.

Should be able to take it into the ground without a problem, won't let you hang it over any advertising, but think it will be OK if you find somewhere without advertising.

Should be able to take it into the ground without a problem, won't let you hang it over any advertising, but think it will be OK if you find somewhere without advertising.

Not necessarily true. We had untold grief when we first got our Itchen 10 flag but advertisers were then warned there was the risk of their hoardings being covered by flags. This all happened under the previous regime and to be fair Chris Eggalstaff who was in charge of these things was adament that flags were a big part of match day atmosphere. Stewards were total arses while we were getting this sorted.

Col.

Saints foreva and others that wanted a scarf. The asian guy had the half n half scarves outside the king Alfred (just by the tunnel). 8 quid each and they're much better than the ones with the massive saints crest. It simply says JPT FINAL 2010 Southampton The Saints, with the halo and scarf at one end with the Saints under it. The other half has carlisle and blue army. He had loads there so get one tuesday night.