Who was...

thesaint sfc

He later got into a pitch fight with a team mate at Brondby, very much like the Bowyer/Dyer at Newcastle.

Good riddance IMHO.

I rated him pretty highly when he was here, seemed to have a fair amount about him. Did we want to sign him permanently or not? And lol @ Brondby (being an FCK fan :) ).

What about Tahar El Khalej - remember that hack of a challenge on Dyer which put Dyer out for months, didn't he miss out on the Euros with England coz of it?

That was the time when Tahar nearly chopped Dyer in two, that tackle alone made me never forget Tahar.

Was Hoddle's first signing here I believe

Who was the middle-eastern/Latvian kiddie we had at a guess 6,7 yrs ago? I'm sure it was Andrei Perplyotkin or something? Meant to be amazing, loaned to Shamrock Rovers and then we lost his work permit...

Sure he was meant to be the new Latvian Michael Owen following Pahars... Did he amount to anything does anyone know?

Who was the middle-eastern/Latvian kiddie we had at a guess 6,7 yrs ago? I'm sure it was Andrei Perplyotkin or something? Meant to be amazing, loaned to Shamrock Rovers and then we lost his work permit...

Sure he was meant to be the new Latvian Michael Owen following Pahars... Did he amount to anything does anyone know?

He was Ukrainian, not Latvian, but now has become a Latvian citizen and plays for Skonta. Has 10 caps for Latvia, but really has not lived up to his promise.