Saints 3 - 0 Huddersfield - First Half and Half Time Thread

Ponty

we are playing decent quick counter attacking football

Punch is dominating and sounds dangerous.

Confident and dominating play

Fonte and Jaidi dealing with everything

Lambo, Barnard and Punch score

Ball boys are wearing green and are very efficient

'tis true;)

we are awesome. Huddrsfield cant handle us. "southampton are like the red arrows their passing and moving is incredible" Peter Beagrie on SSN

we are playing decent quick counter attacking football

Punch is dominating and sounds dangerous.

Confident and dominating play

Fonte and Jaidi dealing with everything

Lambo, Barnard and Punch score

Ball boys are wearing green and are very efficient

Thanks Peeps. Sounds bloody excellent, even though I note we have slowed the action down ever so slightly to HT.

HT it is.

I'm a semi-regular viewer of this site, not so on the posting front - but I have to say Alpine is an utter **** **** *****... whatever the way you want to put it, of the highest order. could do with 4....I ask you

I'm a semi-regular viewer of this site, not so on the posting front - but I have to say Alpine is an utter **** **** *****... whatever the way you want to put it, of the highest order. could do with 4....I ask you

Probably best you go back where you came from then. Idiot.

To be fair to him, he was *asked* to post that!!!

Just looked at the league table, and the thought that came into my head was that that last gasp equaliser for Millwall could now be quite costly, but that's for another day, I'm enjoying tonight a lot.

Normally that would be a fair point, but tonight we've been winding him up and he's been posting them on purpose and tonight it's actually funneh!

Oh, do p*ss off. We have a history of losing games where we had a 3 goal lead against cloth-cap wearing whippet-****ging northern monkeys.