Saints V Walsall - HT & 2nd Half Chat.

St Landrew

Yet he can hit a post twice, from two different angles, within 10 minutes of the same game. That takes skill.

...and a shed load of bad luck. I like Lallana, he's been stuck on the left of midfield for the majority of this season and he doesn't complain, just gets on with it. I don't think he's the finished article yet either, he can only get better.

This Saints Player bullcrap needs to be permanently resolved.

Commence fire:

customerservices@performgroup.com

Emailed them at the start of the game, and got a response suggesting it could be the fault of my ISP's bandwidth! :mad:

W*nkers.

I've also complained on the OS feedback form but I bet that goes to Performa too.

Wish I could find the executive chairman's email address.

Emailed them at the start of the game, and got a response suggesting it could be the fault of my ISP's bandwidth! :mad:

W*nkers.

I've also complained on the OS feedback form but I bet that goes to Performa too.

Wish I could find the executive chairman's email address.

That's nonsense. My replay was as follows:

We are aware of the interruptions to the commentary of the last fixture. This is being investigated to ensure that this gets fixed for the forthcoming fixtures.

Please accept our apologies for the inconvenience caused.

Stock reply but they've acknowledged the problem is theirs.

Solent commentator says - I think we were expecting [insert name of Walsall striker] to have a crack, just outside the penalty area.

Initially, I thought he said - I think we were expecting [insert name of Walsall striker] to have a crap, just outside the penalty area.