Saints V Walsall 1st Half Chat [formerly wot no match thread..?]

dubai_phil

Can you Radio Solent listeners keep me updated .... I'm listening to Saints Player so haven't really got a clue whats going on :cool:

YAY I think :( are we winning 3-1 with Barnard scoring again or is the commentary still catching up with the 2nd goal :???:

Not a problem, Eric. I've finished my work for the day, and so unless I'm getting a coffee, I'll punch up the score ASAP.

Totally fair point, but some prefer to listen to a bad service rather than nothing at all

The FL sell the rights to broadcast outside the UK so even IF it was free us expats couldn't pick it up, so we'd still be screwed..

however Skype is FREE, gives you FREE phone calls and Video Conferencing, so using a mate to put the radio by the mike actually achieves your aims - takes the free service and sticks it to the man

but if saints charged for a better service then the ex pats would in turn get a better service.

Those who choose not to pay get nothing more than what the beeb supply mixed in with updates on other local teams.

Everyones a winner baby. ;o)

I would actually sign up if it was a premium service but its a below sub standard bbc service at the mo which doesnt make sence at all.

Anyway, I appreciate the updates on here and have sky sports score centre keeping me pretty much upto date so im a fairly happy bannana. :D

We are the most impressive team in this League...Walsall summariser.

It's strange, but there's teams like Bristol Rovers, MK Dons, Norwich, Charlton and Walsall that we've had the beating of both home and away.

It's the games where we have to break teams down where we struggle.

but if saints charged for a better service then the ex pats would in turn get a better service.

Those who choose not to pay get nothing more than what the beeb supply mixed in with updates on other local teams.

Everyones a winner baby. ;o)

I would actually sign up if it was a premium service but its a below sub standard bbc service at the mo which doesnt make sence at all.

Anyway, I appreciate the updates on here and have sky sports score centre keeping me pretty much upto date so im a fairly happy bannana. :D

Actually I don't think anyone could ever call it a "service" more like a lack of service.

About time we emailed Nicola.

Byfield is going through a dry spell - feck me is it Ramadan already?

It's strange, but there's teams like Bristol Rovers, MK Dons, Norwich, Charlton and Walsall that we've had the beating of both home and away.

It's the games where we have to break teams down where we struggle.

Our first XI is probably superior to any side, it's when it is diminished in any way that we struggle.Even 1 player out changes everything.We are a 1 team club.

Our first XI is probably superior to any side, it's when it is diminished in any way that we struggle.Even 1 player out changes everything.We are a 1 team club.

May I be the first to say....

Maybe we missed Morgan in the middle at Wycombe. We seem to be much better today with him back and Puncheon out wide

Bastard commentary stuttering ****ing mother****er. The last 2 goals happened mid stutter. FFS.

Up at 6.45am to listen to this with a stinking hangover, at least let me hear the game..

Oh, and COYR!!!!!!!!!!!

Mate...I'm sure it's related to Uncle Dave's excitement level ;-)