Saints V Walsall 1st Half Chat [formerly wot no match thread..?]

dubai_phil

Dave says our attitude wasn't right, other bloke says if Dave says that it must be true.

Changed to Walsall stream now so won't be updating on Dave's latest gems.

Noooooooooooo

Don't do it. You'll be joining the wrist slitters inside 5 minutes.

they do their best but the accents

They are SO impressed by the Technology at SMS - the Multi-ball system - obviously never saw anything like it before

Yep

Txt a mate in The Solent RADIO reception area. tell him/her to download Skype while doing the same yourself. Get them to tune to 96.1FM and stick the radion by the computer mike.

Or pay for the KRAP Saintsplayer subscription

paying for a service the BBC provide for free just doesnt make sence to me. Add to that how many people complain about how carp it is yet oppo's comentary seems fine apart from the accent I cant believe so many people cough up there £4 per month. The more that refuse to sign up the more chance it will go back to being a bbc free service. If saints want to charge for a seervice they need to offer something better than is available for free IMO

but if they win today they'd only be 6 points less well off than before.

They will come out of this smelling of roses, which takes some doing for rotten fishy crap like them.

Nah they are fooked, wait untill all the crap comes out of the filling cabinets, there is no way they will escape relegation now.

Hopefully there is little chance they will escape 5 years of relegations

Nah they are fooked, wait untill all the crap comes out of the filling cabinets, there is no way they will escape relegation now.

Hopefully there is little chance they will escape 5 years of relegations

But they wouldn't have escape relegation anyway. they've escape winding up for the time being anyway, they'll get funds, sell players and start next season on 0

GOAL to us

paying for a service the BBC provide for free just doesnt make sence to me. Add to that how many people complain about how carp it is yet oppo's comentary seems fine apart from the accent I cant believe so many people cough up there £4 per month. The more that refuse to sign up the more chance it will go back to being a bbc free service. If saints want to charge for a seervice they need to offer something better than is available for free IMO

Totally fair point, but some prefer to listen to a bad service rather than nothing at all

The FL sell the rights to broadcast outside the UK so even IF it was free us expats couldn't pick it up, so we'd still be screwed..

however Skype is FREE, gives you FREE phone calls and Video Conferencing, so using a mate to put the radio by the mike actually achieves your aims - takes the free service and sticks it to the man

The BBC will never let people outside the area hear their commentary live on the web for free.

The League and the club [saints] won't let them.

HTH