Saints V Walsall 1st Half Chat [formerly wot no match thread..?]

dubai_phil

Noticed since we've equalised the tempo of the game has gone down. Why are we not keeping the tempo up, like we know we should..? I know it's almost one-way traffic, but a reasonable opposition side will soak up pressure if given the time to re-group.

OK 2-1. Bollix, Barnard offside.

I backed in today and decided to pay the 4 pound a month, really stuttery though and it took ages for me to load some news earlier so not massively impressed.

Plus my missus is going to see premium TV on the bank statement and start asking questions lol

Ha Ha. It is so expensive for the terrible quality. Cheaper than going i suppose.

Damn goal chalked off for offside

Whoop whoop, home from work, turn on SSN and we are at 1-1. Just my luck. Knowing Saints slow starts, I wasn't expecting even one goal this early, yet alone two!

That'll be 82 minutes with no more goals then. :-D

Come on Saints, time to do something impressive. On the pitch.

Can someone give me a link to commentary?

Thanks

Yep

Txt a mate in The Solent RADIO reception area. tell him/her to download Skype while doing the same yourself. Get them to tune to 96.1FM and stick the radion by the computer mike.

Or pay for the KRAP Saintsplayer subscription

Yep

Txt a mate in The Solent RADIO reception area. tell him/her to download Skype while doing the same yourself. Get them to tune to 96.1FM and stick the radion by the computer mike.

Or pay for the KRAP Saintsplayer subscription

Or ring clubcall

Does anyone remember the old number?