Skates enter Admin-Official

silversaint

Just watching the highlights on SSN. Christ on a bike they're trying some dodgy stuff to get out of this. They are going to try and sell players outside the transfer window and get an advance on parachute payments.

The best bit is they're going to appeal the 9 point deduction. So what's that going to achieve? They want to try and stay up at the expense of another club who hasn't been trading whilst insolvent. :rolleyes:

The best news is this.

PFC is a bankrupt little ****e club with £70,000,000 of debt and no future. **** them. They gave us **** when we went into administration. Now its their turn to cry.

Fratton Park is a ****e investment at the best of time... but asking someone to pay off £70,000,000 of debt just to get even is insane.

They can't even get regular attendance of 16,000+ for a home game in the Prem. What chance in the championship? None. so unless there is some **** out there willing to **** away £70,000,000 for a hobby then they are out of business. and that says nothing of actual investment to get the club back on its feet. Tough ****ing luck.

Bye bye pompey. **** off you small-time little turds.

They are down and out

I would not have put it quite that way myself, however, I have to agree with your point of view, for anyone even thinking about purchasing P.F.C. then when you look at what they may purchase then the answer has to be nothing. They have no assets, correct me if I am wrong but one of the previous owners actually owns the ground, they are in affect a championship club already, most of the current team will be sold off by the administrator, so as I read that they have the square root of nothing; even if someone does consider buying it, will they be able to agree with creditors as to what their payout will be; personally I cannot see a way out for them despite the assurances given by the administrator today.

It amazes me that they continued to buy players in the summer and then take more players on loan in the window when they should have been selling every bit of silver, like we did when we went down, to try and stay afloat. They couldn't even pay the players anyway so the window was the one opportunity to get enough cash to keep going.

To try and sell players after the window has shut amazes me, why the rush they didn't seem to be panicing during the window?..It smacks of total arrogance within the club who thought they could spend whatever they like and that someone would ride over the hill and save them.

No one would care if my ferrari was reposessed and I lost my home as I was living well beyond my means and I don't give a hoot about a team that has done the same..It's about time it happened to them.

A good day for football I say!!

The icing on the cake is it's pompey..