• Wotton
    • Perry
    • Mills
    • Surman
    • DMG
    • Gillett
    • Lallana
    • Pekhart

looking better but still lacking that finishing touch. DM is not a 20 goal a season man and in this system neither is John

Having 7 shots on target is promising but a keeper can get a shot on target from a free kick in his own area so it doesnt mean they are all meaningfull shots.

Still think that at some point we will have 1 or 2 players clicking in the same match and we will score goals for fun shhowing what can be produced. just unsure if they can learn to replroduce that week in week out and if they can produce it sooner rather than later

Question for the 'positives' on here; is two points from 4 home games enough to keep you happy ?

nope not at all when results are what really matter but the positive things that we are doing is still much better than some of the tripe we were served last year.

if they can get enough points to make us safe and play the game the way they are trying to then it will be a big improvment on last year.

dreamland would have us being the next arsenal or ajax and walk away with the league and onwards

Guest Hacienda

Good to see our young strikers banging them in as promised. :rolleyes:

Good to see the the crowds flooding back as promised. :rolleyes:

Good to see the boycott hasn't had any impact. :rolleyes:

I'll still be at Rotherham and Donny though. :D

Good to see our young strikers banging them in as promised. :rolleyes:

Good to see the the crowds flooding back as promised. :rolleyes:

Good to see the boycott hasn't had any impact. :rolleyes:

I'll still be at Rotherham and Donny though. :D

So if they do start scoring for fun, and then the crowds do start coming back to the numbers from last season will you still be saying the boycott has had an impact? :rolleyes:

Would take a hell of a lot to find out I know but you get my point ;)

Lets hope that when there forward skipped round Davis with about 8 minutes left and put it in the side netting was a turning point in our season.

Surman playing central midfield is a mistake , he is one footed and should be left midfield.

It is all very well playing BWP and DMG as the wide players but they keep drifting in field and there were vast spaces down both flanks.

The other question is why do we pull every back to defend corners, Barnsley left 3 up and every time we had a corner we had to keep 4 back to defend it.

We dominate the game between the boxes for long periods but in relatity their keeper did not have a difficult save to make.

Very disappointing AND at present i cannot see it getting better

Guest Hacienda
So if they do start scoring for fun, and then the crowds do start coming back to the numbers from last season will you still be saying the boycott has had an impact? :rolleyes:

Would take a hell of a lot to find out I know but you get my point ;)

Point A - They won't.

Point B - They won't.

Point C - It will continue to.

14,836 attendance confirmed on the OS (which now seems to be working OK).

Take off the away fans, leaves 14,000 - I cant remember the ST sales, but that must mean not many non-ST holders are coming any more.

Very, very worrying. A few more weeks of this and the club is finished...

lets wait for the excuses from the rupes boys, afterall they were quick to tell me Weds night attendance was a blip and that people are loving the style we are playing, problem is that is not reflected through the turnstiles ONLY WINNING or a cup game against the skates will bring people back.

Absolutely no sign of the passing game that the team employed earlier in the season. No pattern to the play and no shape to the team. No saves for either keeper (virtually all of Saints shots/chances were straight at their keeper. He didn`t have to move). Too much "hit and hope" from Saints. A Barnsley team that were physical but no better than us. ONLY positive to come from game - didn`t lose. Total Football? Total Shambles IMHO. Well done Northam/Itchen North for keeping going and creating some atmosphere.:mad::(

lets wait for the excuses from the rupes boys' date=' afterall they were quick to tell me Weds night attendance was a blip and that people are loving the style we are playing, problem is that is not reflected through the turnstiles ONLY WINNING or a cup game against the skates will bring people back.[/quote']

Weren't the Luvvies saying the Blackpool attendance was a TV-inspired blip too ???:rolleyes:

14,836 attendance confirmed on the OS (which now seems to be working OK).

Take off the away fans, leaves 14,000 - I cant remember the ST sales, but that must mean not many non-ST holders are coming any more.

Very, very worrying. A few more weeks of this and the club is finished...

Just a little melodramatic there mate...! Perhaps you should define what you mean by 'finished'.

Absolutely no sign of the passing game that the team employed earlier in the season. No pattern to the play and no shape to the team. No saves for either keeper (virtually all of Saints shots/chances were straight at their keeper. He didn`t have to move). Too much "hit and hope" from Saints. A Barnsley team that were physical but no better than us. ONLY positive to come from game - didn`t lose. Total Football? Total Shambles IMHO. Well done Northam/Itchen North for keeping going and creating some atmosphere.:mad::(

Several of the "passing" team have succumbed to injury, and Killer is no longer there to inspire from the back.

Considering our lack of squad depth, surely this deterioration in performance comes as no surprise ?

The Luvvies have stopped talking about piissing all over the opposition for 20-35mins, and are now talking about the kids giving maximum effort...

Just a little melodramatic there mate...! Perhaps you should define what you mean by 'finished'.

that without a better attendance we can cut as many costs as we like , administration is looming.

I did not believe we were that close to it pre season because i thought cut costs, and start winning,but the general public are not impressed by ball retention, square passing etc they want to see THEIR team winning

nope not at all when results are what really matter but the positive things that we are doing is still much better than some of the tripe we were served last year.

if they can get enough points to make us safe and play the game the way they are trying to then it will be a big improvment on last year.

dreamland would have us being the next arsenal or ajax and walk away with the league and onwards

Are you serious? I admit I haven't been to any games this season, but f**kin' 'ell, just how entertaining was this 0-0 against Barnsley, 0-1 against Blackpool, 1-4 against QPR etc?

2 points from 4 home games so far and you are saying it's a big improvement on last year.

Several of the "passing" team have succumbed to injury, and Killer is no longer there to inspire from the back.

Considering our lack of squad depth, surely this deterioration in performance comes as no surprise ?

The Luvvies have stopped talking about piissing all over the opposition for 20-35mins, and are now talking about the kids giving maximum effort...

who from this passing team is injured ?

that without a better attendance we can cut as many costs as we like , administration is looming.

I did not believe we were that close to it pre season because i thought cut costs, and start winning,but the general public are not impressed by ball retention, square passing etc they want to see THEIR team winning

Tell you what, if administration does not happen by Xmas, with these levels of attendance persisting until then, I think that will be clear evidence we have been LIED to about the depth of the financial plight...