Saints 0-0 Barnsley - Second Half

Arizona

Palarse are now 2 down, makes us 21st as things stand

We are going to walk this league .... lol my last post ... what a waste :cool:

Thanks to Psycho for keeping me awake, you dare not pay attention in case we win a throw in and by the reaction you'd have thought we had scored :D

Come on you Red and White Machine.

Oooohh we nearly scored from a corner, whatever next.

Adios Amigos. Just a lurker for the rest of the match.

Guest Hacienda

Some moron, well Adrian actually, said we didn't need Saga or Gregor as our two young strikers would easily score 20 goals each this season.

How right he was. :rolleyes:

Yeah I know - but this shoul be the easiest game we have played thus far - therefore I would expect to take 3 points.

Any of you listening to the radio - anybody know how we are actually doing...??

Mark Dennis sounding excited quite often, we seem to have had a lot of chances, but lacking the final touch. Barnsley not really showing much as far as I can hear, KD has had nothing to do. But at the end of the day 0-0 against the Tykes is poor. A draw today and the home crowds will dwindle still further.

Mark Dennis sounding excited quite often, we seem to have had a lot of chances, but lacking the final touch. Barnsley not really showing much as far as I can hear, KD has had nothing to do. But at the end of the day 0-0 against the Tykes is poor. A draw today and the home crowds will dwindle still further.

Its not only the crowds that will dwindle - I fear more that the confidence will dwindle amongst some of our kids. A late winner today would be priceless in more ways than just 3 points, a late winner the other way could be a very significant point in our season as well...!