HTC Hero / T-Mobile G2 Touch

Block 5

Got a hero. Very happy with it. As ever if you wait for the next greatest version of something there will always be a newer even greater version scheduled to come after it. If I was buying now would probably go for the desire. Find the Sense UI good and the virtual keyboard is great as its very good a figuring out what word you were trying to enter rather than what you did enter!

Got a hero. Very happy with it. As ever if you wait for the next greatest version of something there will always be a newer even greater version scheduled to come after it. If I was buying now would probably go for the desire. Find the Sense UI good and the virtual keyboard is great as its very good a figuring out what word you were trying to enter rather than what you did enter!

Thanks.

I have a hero, apart from the camera which is a bit **** at times because it has so much motion blur it is absolutely brilliant. I would advise getting it if you can!

Thanks Andy.

I checked one out in town today and I was impressed.

My contract is up for renewal in 1 week and at the moment the Hero is top of the league.