Virgin Media box

Thedelldays

nope. My V+ Box is hardly fast, but I don't have to wait for it to catch up. Without being funny, shouldn't you just wait for it to respond to a button press before doing the next?

The sky boxes are a lot more responsive but I still believe the VM product is better overall.

nope. My V+ Box is hardly fast, but I don't have to wait for it to catch up. Without being funny, shouldn't you just wait for it to respond to a button press before doing the next?

The sky boxes are a lot more responsive but I still believe the VM product is better overall.

done all that...sometimes, I have to wait about a minute before the number pressed comes up on the screen...

if I was not moving out I would phone them up...oh well

Its a known and common problem with the V+ boxes and we have fairly often experience the same problem. If you get a new one now you get a different make (samsung I think?) that is a fair bit faster. It tends to happen often after midnight when the box is also updating its listings but know from experience that it happens at other times as well. Unfortunately I don't think there is anything you can really do to speed it up.

done all that...sometimes, I have to wait about a minute before the number pressed comes up on the screen...

if I was not moving out I would phone them up...oh well

mine definitely isn't that slow, unless it has just been booted up. I would phone them as yours sounds abnormally slow.