PC enclosure

thesaint sfc

Have you tried somewhere like Novatech?? They usualy sell the cases and sometimes come as the "bare bundles" packages

This is an enclosure, not a computer case unfortunately. The enclosure is what you put a computer in to prevent people tampering with them. Bit like a money tin with a key to lock it, big enough to fit a computer in! The company I work for builds golf simulators costing £300,000+ and believe it or not the PC's we build to go with them are just left stood in a cabinet that anyone could get access to.

This is an enclosure, not a computer case unfortunately. The enclosure is what you put a computer in to prevent people tampering with them. Bit like a money tin with a key to lock it, big enough to fit a computer in! The company I work for builds golf simulators costing £300,000+ and believe it or not the PC's we build to go with them are just left stood in a cabinet that anyone could get access to.

Can you tell us where you've put these simulators recently??

Can you tell us where you've put these simulators recently??

This fellah's house the other month - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Serge_Dassault

We setup one or two a month. We do it on behalf of another company and charge them for the work we do. They're part of a big franchise that operates in America. There are simulators all over the place. Can't believe that a golf club can afford to spend that much money on a golf simulator. Most of the golf clubs around where I live seem to struggle to stay running but there are obviously some very successful ones in other countries. We've also set quite a few up for American Express in their headquarters in London. Also a scaffolding company in London in their staff room.