April 1st

Gemmel

I thought I must have been asleep for 7 months and woken up on April fools day when I read posts like “Pootaloo Out” and SOS Hoddle……. There’s even a post blaming Davis for 3 of the 4 goals!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why on earth would we want to change managers again???

I was gutted about losing Pearson, but Jan has showed us (in parts) what he can get out of these youngsters and clearly set his stall out regarding the type of football he wants us to play. These boys seem to be playing for him (commitment wise) and whilst it’s not always coming off, prior to yesterday we had only ever been beaten by a single goal. There will be highs and lows for sure, but the only ingredient missing is “experience” and that takes time. Replacing him now means we would just start from scratch AGAIN.

Total madness

I thought I must have been asleep for 7 months and woken up on April fools day when I read posts like “Pootaloo Out” and SOS Hoddle……. There’s even a post blaming Davis for 3 of the 4 goals!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why on earth would we want to change managers again???

I was gutted about losing Pearson, but Jan has showed us (in parts) what he can get out of these youngsters and clearly set his stall out regarding the type of football he wants us to play. These boys seem to be playing for him (commitment wise) and whilst it’s not always coming off, prior to yesterday we had only ever been beaten by a single goal. There will be highs and lows for sure, but the only ingredient missing is “experience” and that takes time. Replacing him now means we would just start from scratch AGAIN.

Total madness

I agree with this ----- The comments made are often irrational and fuelled by the disappointment of defeat