Just a thread for...

Legod Second Coming

Like what happened with Davies then?....OH:rolleyes:

Davies is not the same kind of prospect as Lallana. First of all he's a defender (who generally go for less then midfielders and attackers), secondly Davies was already tried in the PL and found to be average there and thirdly he's just a better player.

Davies is not the same kind of prospect as Lallana. First of all he's a defender (who generally go for less then midfielders and attackers), secondly Davies was already tried in the PL and found to be average there and thirdly he's just a better player.

Cannot compare the two players as each could not perform the others role.

Davies was only young and hardly used in the premier so to say he was found

out to be average is rubbish,when he gets fit we shall then find out.

A bit raw at times, but have to say he looked exceptional in parts today.

No idea whether he'll make it or not, but he's got to be our brightest prospect. Obviously has a lot to learn (and needs to bulk up a bit) but I think he has got what it takes.

Just need to try and keep hold of him.

We have a different commentary from the Sky crew, but the same pictures (minus Rupe's though unfortunately)

Our man believed Lallana was everywhere, unfortunately often it was Spiderman - (showing our guy was probably watching on a small screen somewhere like the rest of us!)

Apart from that, yes he is going to be the business, work to do, could have done more with his volley and is wasted out wide.

We have a different commentary from the Sky crew, but the same pictures (minus Rupe's though unfortunately)

Our man believed Lallana was everywhere, unfortunately often it was Spiderman - (showing our guy was probably watching on a small screen somewhere like the rest of us!)

Apart from that, yes he is going to be the business, work to do, could have done more with his volley and is wasted out wide.

Wouldn't be so sure Phil. Lallana was everywhere and Spiderman had a very quiet game by recent standards. Lallana was running the midfield but his footwork around the box was just sublime on occasions.

He would hold the ball up and run rings around their midfield then lay a pass off to the wings.

He really, genuinely reminded me of Stevie G today - no bias, just pure class.

Wouldn't be so sure Phil. Lallana was everywhere and Spiderman had a very quiet game by recent standards. Lallana was running the midfield but his footwork around the box was just sublime on occasions.

He would hold the ball up and run rings around their midfield then lay a pass off to the wings.

He really, genuinely reminded me of Stevie G today - no bias, just pure class.

How will you feel when he is sold LGSC?

Bolllocks.

Lalana is gone in January. Lowe will get round that committment by making JP drop him before the Xmas run of games. Therefore, Lalana wont technically be a first-team player when he's sold.

You do write some sh%^$e Alpine. Even if Lowe was to sell AL why drop him? It would reduce his value. If Lowe wants money he will maximise his return so If AL is to be sold he will be playing to get more money in teh window.

In any case AL will not be leaving unless the bank demand more money.

Grow up and try to be positive Alpine......

You do write some sh%^$e Alpine. Even if Lowe was to sell AL why drop him? It would reduce his value. If Lowe wants money he will maximise his return so If AL is to be sold he will be playing to get more money in teh window.

In any case AL will not be leaving unless the bank demand more money.

Grow up and try to be positive Alpine......

We'll see...

For me, the saddest thing of all about watching Saints at the moment is knowing that there is little chance of Lallana being a Saints player after January 31.

If Adam does go which i dont think he will it will be down to the board Adam signed a three year contract that he wants to see out.He`s seen what happens with the likes of Baird and Cranie and dosn`t want to jump ship before he is the finished article.He wants to stay a Saints player for a good while yet,but sometimes it`s out of their hands.

If Adam does go which i dont think he will it will be down to the board Adam signed a three year contract that he wants to see out.He`s seen what happens with the likes of Baird and Cranie and dosn`t want to jump ship before he is the finished article.He wants to stay a Saints player for a good while yet,but sometimes it`s out of their hands.

Agreed. I wasn't implying he will be agitating for a move. But when a decent club (say, Fulham) comes in and offers a 'reasonable' amount (£2m plus add-ons??), the board will want to sell and if it's somewhere where he'd have a reasonable expectation of first-team football and earn a lot more, I'd be very surprised if he didn't go.

Just for clarification, by 'reasonable' I mean what the board would see as reasonable given our financial position. I also think things would be different if we were in with a chance of promotion but, given the way this season has (IMHO) been mismanaged I, sadly, can't see us anywhere other than near the bottom of the table.

How will you feel when he is sold LGSC?

Same way I felt when Theo was sold, and Bale and Shearer I guess. A mixture of pride and disappointment.

But with any luck it needn't come to that just yet.

Certainly, despite having next to no income right now, I shall still be going on Wednesday and sticking my £30 in to delay it as long as possible! ;)

Until then though, I shall just enjoy the lad.

After all, I could get knocked down by a bus tomorrow.

And what good would worrying about it do? All it would do is stop me enjoying watching.

And frankly, with the world economy falling apart, I could do with some more meaningless fun.