portaloo out

Oz

No way.

He offers something different. Think about the task in hand. If this team grows together and we can quickly learn from early mistakes. We can do very well.

The more i think about last season the more ive realised that i didnt admire anything about the team ive always supported. Lazy, boring football, lacked motivation, over paid etc

This season that has change. The players want to play, some are even southampton supporters, we have pace, skill and there's hardly and hoofing. Its the fighting saints i used to watch.

I dont want to go back to a 442 hoofing team even if it means kicking our way out of this league. We'd only go straight back down. Our time will come.

I aint going down the road again as I started a thread about this, but come on, lets give it a bloody chance shall we. I saw, on Sunday, a team losing 4-1 and the last attack was from us. They didn't give up. We lost, but all I could do was think, 'What a shame', not 'You ****ing bunch of stupid,lazy, over paid bunch of lazy useless ****.' I even gave Kelvin some credit.

Yeh of course, let's all panic!

Sack the manager NOW! We haven't had a new one now for, let me see, all of 3 or 4 months. And of course the managerial merry-go-round has proven to be a great success for us over recent seasons. While we're at it let's start booing the performances, that'll help the lads' confidence. Anyone got any good new Lowe out chants we can give a try?

For god's sake give the guy a chance, he's working with an incredibly thin squad and virtually no money. Let's face it the defence is currently no worse than the start of last season and at least the green shoots of hope are visible elsewhere.

I agree here as well.