Phone deals?

pilsburydoughboy

Guest Dark Sotonic Mills

I did one of these deals with CW. I got a PS3, £60 cashback, 600 minutes, unlimited texts and internet for £30 per month.

• 2 months later...
I currently pay 25 a month so would be a fiver increase.Total cost for the 24 month period would be £720 as opposed to 600 for the same period.

I might go for it

did similar for laptop they had different deals +cash traded in old phone £50

paid 30 new contract (not great for phone)499dellaptop

they advertise stuff thats not so good butget them to trawl through and get some good deals + one off cash payment

I got an 18month contract from mobiles.co.uk for an o2 phone, at £30 a month for i think 600 mins unlimited texts and if i recall right about £1 a day worth of mobile internet.

Before i agreed i went to topcashback and got around £100 cashback from that and then £250 cashback from the actual contract (and a Nokia phone) and bought myself a new tv :)

But there are some decent places out there now.

If you want a PS3 for example Mobiles have a deal where if you pay £30 a month your get a blackburry phone and a PS3 slim with the new batman game

http://www.mobiles.co.uk/vodafone-blackberry-8520-curve.html

Think that is a pretty good deal.

My contract ran out a couple months ago and i upgraded to an Iphone.

Guest Dark Sotonic Mills

Don't forget; with O2 you can swap the unlimited texts to 500 per month and add another bolt-on instead, for free. Such as unlimited calls to landlines. Just call O2 customer services after connection.

Oh, go for a deal with Carphone Warehouse's subsidiary, e2save. They have better deals as they are an online company only.