Recovery of deleted files HELP

hamster

Hi,

I accidentally deleted some .jpg pictures from a clients USB stick.

I Am after a genuine bona-fide program that will un-delete them. I know they are still on the stick as I downloaded a program that let me view them but required purchase to complete.

I was surprised to learn that Windows does not have a built in utility to be honest.

Cheers v much in anticipation.

Hi,

I Am after a genuine bona-fide program that will un-delete them. I know they are still on the stick as I downloaded a program that let me view them but required purchase to complete.

I was surprised to learn that Windows does not have a built in utility to be honest.

Try recuva - http://www.piriform.com/recuva

Hi,

Well, it did once upon a time. It was called, with some originality, I might add, Microsoft Undelete. :)

Thanls people, I have left a prog running on it overnight so hopefully I'll go in tomorrow to find all the lost pics in a new folder.

Must admit I was sweating there as it's first time I'd ever done it to someone else's files. I'll have beer for you all.