ps3 system update v3.1

saint_stevo

I was reading 10% of all Iplayer usage is from PS3 owners. Pretty impressive, considering how new it is.

I think the answer is in the question. The same abnormally high stats were there when iPlayer hit the iPhone too, its people trying it out. Give it 4 months and the newness will wear off and a better balance will be found.

I think the answer is in the question. The same abnormally high stats were there when iPlayer hit the iPhone too, its people trying it out. Give it 4 months and the newness will wear off and a better balance will be found.

IPlayer has been on the PS3 for over a year - it's just in the last 3 months or so that they added a direct link to it from the XMB rather than having to access the page via the web browser.

Having said that, I imagine the XMB option boosted the numbers using it quite considerably.

• 3 weeks later...

Completely unrelated PS3 question, but does anyone else have the problem of their controller not connecting to the system properly. Its starting to **** me off that whenever I turn it on I just get the 4 blinking lights and I can't do anything? The only was I can get round it is to turn it off and on at the mains before I use it every time.