QPR v Saints - 2nd Half Chat

exit2

Let's see where we are after 10 games when the luck and hard done by scorelines even themselves out then we should worry. I for one believe that with some continuity, our fortunes will turn. Lowe said all along there was no quick fix. We seem to be expecting one.

I for one was looking forward to the implementing total football with the youth players we have. However, I think people's concerns are with the fact that Rudi, Stern and Perry should have started today and it could be argued, should start most games, with the kids around them

Guest Hacienda
You are a plant! we are far better than QPR they have had luck (Lancashire being dismissed and an off-side goal) yet, to me, we are the better (footballing) side.

Have you looked at the league table?

You get points for winning, not playing pretty football.

Anything above 3rd from bottom is a success this season.

If we had a point or I had a quid for every time we have played well and havent won, I would be minted and Saints would be champions of the world!

I'd take a Derby or Stoke style of play with success over pretty football with no end result any day!

You are a plant! we are far better than QPR they have had luck (Lancashire being dismissed and an off-side goal) yet, to me, we are the better (footballing) side.

I accept cash, cheque's visa or paypal

Guest Hacienda
I for one was looking forward to the implementing total football with the youth players we have. However, I think people's concerns are with the fact that Rudi, Stern and Perry should have started today and it could be argued, should start most games, with the kids around them

It's really a no brainer.

We need a mix of youth and experience. Without it we will go down.

Also, I dont mean to pick on you again, but if you say something retarded, you have to expect to be picked up on it.

1) Calling someone a plant for an opinion goes to show how unintelligent some people on this forum really are.

2) You need to remember you are a Saints fan, so a lot of your opinions will be bias. You cannot truely think we have outplayed them today. If you do then you are truely mess up in the head.

Whilst we have played some nice football today our defence is a complete shambles & who is the man of the match today Kelvin Davis oh look the best team is now loosing 4-1

In case anyone has not noticed,we do not have the players to play any other way than what we are doing.

When we had the players last season who could play the usual non-premiership way,they were crap at it.

For the second season running we have started the season without a proper defense,which means that most of the good work going forward will be wasted.

I know it is still early days,but i am prepared to stick my neck out and state that playing midfielders at fullback in an English league is as about as stupid as it can get.

Sky keep banging on about us taking positives from the game.

How can we take positives when we are 3 goals behind and we have lost?

We look good atacking, although we are not really converting all the chances, but our defence badly needs some older, more experienced players.

We don't deserve this scoreline and in the end I blame the lino. We were at 1-1 and we were the better side until that goal, even with 10 men. After that we had to push for a goal again and it opened up at the back for QPR. But without that goal we could have played a bit more conservative. This results doesn't say a whole lot about the rest of our season IMHO.

Men against boys, my three goal deficit prediction has been proved in 4-1 rather than 3-0.

We are going down.

Still Lowe has a smug look on his face

He maybe thinking why was Dexter Blackstock not playing for us.

We bought BWP and sold Dexter someting wrong there.

In case anyone has not noticed,we do not have the players to play any other way than what we are doing.

When we had the players last season who could play the usual non-premiership way,they were crap at it.

For the second season running we have started the season without a proper defense,which means that most of the good work going forward will be wasted.

I know it is still early days,but i am prepared to stick my neck out and state that playing midfielders at fullback in an English league is as about as stupid as it can get.

I would suggest you read the pre match and first half threads. We have Rudi, Perry and John who were all not used